- Additional Requirements:
Exploit might fail a few times, if it does just try again.
- Get the IPA (Contained in the Jailbreak.zip file).
- Install Cydia Impactor (Contained in the Jailbreak.zip file).
- Connect your device to your computer.
- Start Cydia Impactor and drag the IPA onto the top field.
- Enter your Apple ID credentials.
- On your device, go to "Settings > General > Device Management" and trust the certificate.
- Run the app and tap on "Prepare For Jailbreak".
- Wait for it to respring, then launch Cydia from the Home Screen.
- Whenever you reboot, open the app again and tap on "Kickstart Jailbreak".
- Whenever the app expires, install it again with Cydia Impactor.
If for whatever reason you need to manually specify
offsets for 9.3.5, you can get the default ones here:
iPad 2/3, iPad mini, iPhone 4s, iPod 5g: A5
iPad 4, iPhone 5/5c: A6
@Derp's Alternative way
Open the above on your iDevice (running iOS 9.3.5) and click Install.