For ATHP -> Replace and run

SoulofSorrow

seek and destroy
VIP
Jun 25, 2015
I have a error :( from cracked
Code:
./ts3server: line 2: syntax error near unexpected token `newline'
./ts3server: line 2: `<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.1//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml11/DTD/xhtml11.dtd">'

Joxiii

Discord hater!
Feb 2, 2016
I have a error :( from cracked
Code:
./ts3server: line 2: syntax error near unexpected token `newline'
./ts3server: line 2: `<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.1//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml11/DTD/xhtml11.dtd">'
start the teamspeak per startscript ^^

SoulofSorrow

seek and destroy
VIP
Jun 25, 2015
The Same

Code:
root@teamspeakbackup:/home/teamspeak# ./ts3server_minimal_runscript.sh
./ts3server: 3: ./ts3server: Syntax error: newline unexpected
root@teamspeakbackup:/home/teamspeak#

ehthe

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 26, 2015
Someone already asked for that. I already answered No. Unless you have a really good reason I will not help keep software outdated.

ZanKfx

Jan 20, 2016
You should still block the usual teamspeak domains (accounting backupaccounting and ipcheck)

You mean remove the strings
127.0.0.1 accounting.teamspeak.com
127.0.0.1 backupaccounting.teamspeak.com
127.0.0.1 ipcheck.teamspeak.com

from /etc/host ?

Thanks

akzmeister

Apr 10, 2016
I am renting servers, and i have the emulator (free), which was working fine in the first month, but later, the emulator started to crash a lot. The hosts file is OK, everything u need to configurate is OK, and still crashes.

I am tired of that, so i bought the VIP membership to get a good crack, and i am looking this, but the crack doesnt say how much slots and virtual servers you can have, and at the moment i have 13 virtual servers with 900 slots in total and i still wanna rent more servers, so i need a license with more capacity to keep renting servers :(

Last edited:

Joxiii

Discord hater!
Feb 2, 2016
I am renting servers, and i have the emulator (free), which was working fine in the first month, but later, the emulator started to crash a lot. The hosts file is OK, everything u need to configurate is OK, and still crashes.

I am tired of that, so i bought the VIP membership to get a good crack, and i am looking this, but the crack doesnt say how much slots and virtual servers you can have, and at the moment i have 13 virtual servers with 900 slots in total and i still wanna rent more servers, so i need a license with more capacity to keep renting servers :(
With this Crack you can use unlimited Virtual Servers and Slots ^^ Only the License Changer Emulator is limited .

Status
Not open for further replies.