• no

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

FarisDev

L oryh brx
Contributor
Jun 9, 2016
Hello R4P3 Community, I have a idea for Resources,
The idea is anyone can take some money from the resource, and The R4P3 Take some money of the resource.
like Anyone can publish his script with some money like $5, and r4p3 take some money from it like $1
I happy R4P3 add this idea.

iElevateX

Mar 25, 2017
Well generally the idea is fine, and could be implemented. Depending on the cost, that the seller wants to sell his resource, R4P3 staff can take a specific percentage out of it in order to make some money as well.

But let's think real for a second. This community is based around cracking and sharing cracked or nulled for example teamspeak scripts and/or bots. Well, I generally support your idea bot I don't think that the R4P3 owners would want anyone to make money out of something that's just isn't theirs.

Of course we could go a step ahead and design a new section for 'authorised' members to be able to sell their resources and then everything would work out. But for real... Its 2017 and the world wide web has progressed, anyone with no idea about coding can now search tutorials about cracking, re-coding and re-designing specific things, and make it look like its theirs, which would completely destroy the main aspect of having this kind of new section in the R4P3 community.

As I said before, this can be done by only giving the authorised and well-known members to sell their resources, but in my opinion, the R4P3 staff will not want to do that.

I would also advice you to add something like 50/50 in your poll, for example 'Good idea, but could be modified' or something

Last edited: