ask about server Emulator

Helix

Sep 28, 2015
Hello guys

i gonna do something and because of that i need to know something explained below

how many minutes/hours etc.. does teamspeak server checks for Accounting server? like every 40 minutes 30 minutes and ...

i need to know the license check time cycle so i can do a trick here

if anyone have some information about this let me know

thank you

kalle

high minded
Contributor
Oct 28, 2015
Its double checked.
If u succed to trick server with license check, still need to prevent clients from reporting.

Helix

Sep 28, 2015
Its double checked.
If u succed to trick server with license check, still need to prevent clients from reporting.

i need to run 2 teamspeak server . first server is cracked one . the second server is NPL license one which needed to be connected to original accounting server . i need to somehow trick the /etc/hosts to do this 2 server.

thats why i need to know the time cycle so i maybe able to write a bash to write the /etc/hosts like every 30 minute to complete both server accounting check

kalle

high minded
Contributor
Oct 28, 2015
i need to run 2 teamspeak server . first server is cracked one . the second server is NPL license one which needed to be connected to original accounting server . i need to somehow trick the /etc/hosts to do this 2 server.

thats why i need to know the time cycle so i maybe able to write a bash to write the /etc/hosts like every 30 minute to complete both server accounting check
Good idea for server side but you still dont have solution client side check. :confused:

Helix

Sep 28, 2015
Good idea for server side but you still dont have solution client side check. :confused:

has nothing to do with client side check

i did the trick but still dont have the right time cycle