Auto Activation script

iiLegendx

Feb 6, 2018
Name of the script: Auto Activation script
Functions of the script: i don't know
Why do you want it: well Iam an admin in a huge teamspeak3 server and when a new user joins the bot will automaticly moves him to this room [cspacer]• Activation / التفعيل • now what i want the script to do: when any client joins or get moved to this room [cspacer]• Activation / التفعيل • just moves him to this room ⌠1⌡ ● Activation Room and force me to join it (i want a trigger so for example an off and on thing so i can turn it of and on) that's just it i just want the script to moves him from the [cspacer]• Activation / التفعيل • room to the ⌠1⌡ ● Activation Room and force me to join it
that's it i wish some1 can do it to me
Screenshots:none
Original source (if any):
Other notes:nothing

kalle

high minded
Contributor
Oct 28, 2015
This is useless thread. Too much work to obtain something that your server owner can make with JTS3.

iiLegendx

Feb 6, 2018
This is useless thread. Too much work to obtain something that your server owner can make with JTS3.
my server already have it and its automaticly moves the player to the activation room and send me a message i want the script when i recive this message to move the player and force me to join the channel so i can take the activation very fast before anyone else and then i will get huge ammount of activations and i will get more ranks in the server

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
So you want someone to make something for your own profit only?
What about try learning on how to make an addon? There is a guide showing you the way to.

iiLegendx

Feb 6, 2018
So you want someone to make something for your own profit only?
What about try learning on how to make an addon? There is a guide showing you the way to.
I DON'T Hvae enought time i want some1 to create it for me please i will be super thankfull and i might pay for u even!

E

ewenjo

If you want something that requires a lot of work it should at least be something more people will benefit from. Also, your reasoning for wanting this script is so you can get a "higher" rank on a server. For something like this you should put in the work yourself, it's not that hard.

iiLegendx

Feb 6, 2018
If you want something that requires a lot of work it should at least be something more people will benefit from. Also, your reasoning for wanting this script is so you can get a "higher" rank on a server. For something like this you should put in the work yourself, it's not that hard.
yeah ik but everything can be done with money. 10$ for the script!

kalle

high minded
Contributor
Oct 28, 2015
السلام عليكم يالجند ادا تبي لوحة تعال ts3.k4h.host و قولهم ابي فهد و راح اساعدك :)
Please use english in main forum, thank you.