Auto-Channel-Recreator ?

walross99

Some random Guy
Jul 29, 2016
Hey there,

at another TS I saw an automatic creation functions of public room if the preset rooms were already occupied.
after using this room, it is automatically deleted and recreated if necessary.

Example

Channel 1: occupied
Channel 2: occupied
Channel 3: occupied
(if channel 3 is occupied, the system creates Channel4 and so on)

I know there is a similar one for the sinusbot, but I want one to create channels with a certain max-client-limit.
Functions of the script:

Name : Auto-Channel-Recreator
Functions of the script: Read above ^^
Why do you want it: To make my Teamspeak-Server more clear ^^
Screenshots: /
Original source (if any): https://forum.sinusbot.com/resources/auto-channel-creator.128/ <-- Script for Sinusbot
Other notes: /

Kleberstoff

Knowledge Seeker
VIP
Dec 29, 2015
Seems like a good Script Idea, just to be clear "occupied" in like 2 or more People are in there or just 1 Person?

Najsr

TeamSpeak Developer
Apr 23, 2016
I'll take a look at it too, hopefully ill finish before monday. (Will start tomorrow)

Kleberstoff

Knowledge Seeker
VIP
Dec 29, 2015
Well, guess you don't need to wait to long.
This is what I came up with.

note: my code is ugly, i know.
iJm1ciI.gif

It uses the PHPFramework from Planet Teamspeak.
Tested with PHP 7.1.4 on Windows 10

how to use it:
- edit config.php in libaries and start it, it will automaticly loop and check if new channels are needed and create them
recommanded: start it using screen on linux

feature list:
- set max clients for temp channel
- if temp channel 1 is empty buy temp channel 2 isnt, temp channel 2 wont be deleted because we still have a free temp channel (not sure if feature or bug.)

Virustotal (0/60)

SEE POST BELOW

Last edited by a moderator:

Kleberstoff

Knowledge Seeker
VIP
Dec 29, 2015
#Update: It seems that walross99 has forgot to mention that he wanted it to be sub-channels and not to be normal channels.
Note: Again, my code is messy, deal with it.

NWPRvpJ.gif
I7qifbp.gif

how to use it:
- edit config.php in libaries and start it, it will automaticly loop and check if new channels are needed and create them

feature list:
- if temp channel 1 is empty buy temp channel 2 isnt, temp channel 2 wont be deleted because we still have a free temp channel (not sure if feature or bug.)

Download has been moved to Attachments, as rules say.
Virustotal (0/60)

edit: shoutout to myself for being an idiot and working on it for 1 hour and then realizing that his logic is wrong :gg:

Attachments

• Auto_Channel_Sub_Channel_Creator.zip
    223.9 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

Kieran

Tag me
Contributor
Jan 1, 2016
You should make a github repo for your scripts. I think it would be easier and other people could help and fix bugs/vulns or something like that.
Just an idea :D

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
@Kleberstoff please attach the script directly to your post by uploading it to our website. I will remove the download link. (new rule since like 2 weeks)

Kleberstoff

Knowledge Seeker
VIP
Dec 29, 2015
@Kleberstoff please attach the script directly to your post by uploading it to our website. I will remove the download link. (new rule since like 2 weeks)

got it, just used to uploading it to an external site, sorry.

You should make a github repo for your scripts. I think it would be easier and other people could help and fix bugs/vulns or something like that.
Just an idea :D

Honestly, I should do that when I'm home. Probably gonna add the and Update my Old ones aswell. :p

Kieran

Tag me
Contributor
Jan 1, 2016
#Update: It seems that walross99 has forgot to mention that he wanted it to be sub-channels and not to be normal channels.
Note: Again, my code is messy, deal with it.

NWPRvpJ.gif
I7qifbp.gif

how to use it:

feature list:

Download has been moved to Attachments, as rules say.
Virustotal (0/60)

edit: shoutout to myself for being an idiot and working on it for 1 hour and then realizing that his logic is wrong :gg:
It would be pretty cool if this would copy the default channels because some peoples set specific join permissions for these channels and I might just be blind but I couldn't find something in index.php to set permissions for the new channel

strux1

Mar 19, 2016
Is it possible like the original Script that it Creates simply a generated random password? Which you can change with !password abc123

Kleberstoff

Knowledge Seeker
VIP
Dec 29, 2015
It would be pretty cool if this would copy the default channels because some peoples set specific join permissions for these channels and I might just be blind but I couldn't find something in index.php to set permissions for the new channel

I've yet to find a way to set permission of a channel, I didn't really look into it too much. I gonna have a look at it when I'm back home.

Last edited:

Najsr

TeamSpeak Developer
Apr 23, 2016
Is it possible like the original Script that it Creates simply a generated random password? Which you can change with !password abc123
It is possible with permanently running bot. You would send him !password blabla and if you were in public room, he would change it. If room would get empty channel would get deleted / unpassworded