Auto register bot

r3flex

Jun 21, 2016
How my script know the ts3 path? I set my ip in the config, and run bot.sh, its said script started but bot doesnt connect to ts3 server.

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
How my script know the ts3 path? I set my ip in the config, and run bot.sh, its said script started but bot doesnt connect to ts3 server.
The bot connects to your server as query client! The needed server query clients view power is set to 100.
You as server admin you have 75! That's the reason you can't see the bots. IF you want to do it just change this value "i_client_serverquery_view_power" from 75 to 100.

r3flex

Jun 21, 2016
The bot connects to your server as query client! The needed server query clients view power is set to 100.
You as server admin you have 75! That's the reason you can't see the bots. IF you want to do it just change this value "i_client_serverquery_view_power" from 75 to 100.

Where can I change this value? besides I set the channel ID and Male ID, then connected on new user and the bot didnt register my new user.

r3flex

Jun 21, 2016
Okey nevermind with that It works finally :) but if I may have one more question, I enter the men registery room it registers me and then kicks back to default channel is it possible to make the bot move me to the room where I came from.

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
Okey nevermind with that It works finally :) but if I may have one more question, I enter the men registery room it registers me and then kicks back to default channel is it possible to make the bot move me to the room where I came from.
Yes this is possible! That means you need to edit both "config.php" and "regbot.php" files!
(If you want you can come to R4P3 teamspeak so i can help you! - Don't upload these files here because it contains your Teamspeak's information)

r3flex

Jun 21, 2016
Is it possible that this register bot causes server laggs, packet losses and increased ping?
Also I would like to request the ip of r4pe.net ts3 server.

r3flex

Jun 21, 2016
And now I have got another bug, when I connect on new identity and my time required on server to be registered is 1sec, I join the men registration room and it doesnt register me, even tho I wait couple mins.
When I reconnect then it instantly works.

Ramadi

Mar 12, 2016
And now I have got another bug, when I connect on new identity and my time required on server to be registered is 1sec, I join the men registration room and it doesnt register me, even tho I wait couple mins.
When I reconnect then it instantly works.

PHP:
$time = $usersOnChannelTemp['clientLastConnected'] - $usersOnChannelTemp['clientCreted'];
so, if it's ur first time to connect - the register bot wont work with u because ur last connect was the same with client created

or u could make time=0 in the config, or just remove the code or change it to be
PHP:
$time = 1;

I think it should work

r3flex

Jun 21, 2016
I tried to set time for 30, 1, 0s, even deleted the entry of it and still doesnt work.
And yesterday when I ve set the time for 1 everything worked until i reinstalled the linux.

Ramadi

Mar 12, 2016
PHP:
$time = $usersOnChannelTemp['clientLastConnected'] - $usersOnChannelTemp['clientCreted'];

if($time > $config['time_on_server'])

remove these 2 lines

r3flex

Jun 21, 2016
It still doesnt work but if someone connects for the first time and then connects for second time everything works.

r3flex

Jun 21, 2016
I think this line code: $table['clientCurrentId'] = $clientListTemp['clid']; might be the issue because when I delete this code, bot doesnt work, and when I dont delete this line, the bot says too short on the server.

The problem isnt about time because on the first connection I can wait even infinite amount of time and the bot still wont register me, but on the second connection the bot will register me instantly.

Last edited: