Code:
chmod -R 777 *

TFfb0Vw.gif

Last edited:

Kleberstoff

Knowledge Seeker
VIP
Dec 29, 2015

Sorry for late respond, then i would assume its nothing that has to the with the permission or the scripts.
Can you try to execute the file with 'php index.php' and give us the what it the output is? My best guess to help you.

PAY-BACK

Aug 20, 2015
Cannot load the ionCube PHP Loader - extension already loaded
PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '$totalServer' (T_VARIABLE) in /home/admin/web/*****/public_html/index.php on line 16
^
$totalServer = 0;
$TotalChanged = 0;
$TotalDeleted = 0;

PAY-BACK

Aug 20, 2015
its installed ( extension already loaded)
iam sure 100% its installed i use some scripts with ioncube

Last edited by a moderator:

Kleberstoff

Knowledge Seeker
VIP
Dec 29, 2015
Well, the scripts works on my PC (with XAMPP) and on my VPS. Also i've never used ionCube, so i can't really help you there, sorry.

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
Well, the scripts works on my PC (with XAMPP) and on my VPS. Also i've never used ionCube, so i can't really help you there, sorry.
maybe he has added something else that blocks some actions and the script doesn't work as it should!
but we can't know unless he provides the stuff that he has inside the php file (about the autodelete)

Kleberstoff

Knowledge Seeker
VIP
Dec 29, 2015
maybe he has added something else that blocks some actions and the script doesn't work as it should!
but we can't know unless he provides the stuff that he has inside the php file (about the autodelete)

True, maybe we'll get some information so we can help him. Also, is there something as a Teamspeak Script you would like to see @Alligatoras? :p

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
Yes, or scripts you find useful. You might PM for Idea you have. Don't wanna spam the Thread to much.
For now, i can't think something / i don't need ;)

Anyway......
@PAY-BACK whenever you can please provide us your files (how you have edited them - hide ip and query password) so we can see if there is something wrong

Kleberstoff

Knowledge Seeker
VIP
Dec 29, 2015
Thank you! I don't see any Errors.
As i see the files and the edited stuff i can't find something wrong.
Maybe by any change this script is using some php packages?
@Kleberstoff any further info?

All i've been using to program it was a XAMPP Apache Server, and the PHP-TS3Framework from planetteamspeak.

I'll be uploading a Temp. combination of a few Scripts i made for fun, might test it even tho its the same script.

Download (Contains all files i've been using to program it. So it should work?)
Virustotal