Avatar tweaks | Make anyone crash just by clicking you :D ||| OLD THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

ehthe

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 26, 2015
The poll was only a way to see how people would react to a paid tool. The actual price (see OP) will be between 0.1btc and 3btc.

(I hope for 3btc :p)

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
Well to whoever want to try to do a little research : Good fucking luck x)
My guess is that you used some plugin functions for file uploading --- uploading to the avatar location, then you set the avatar flag to the MD5 matching the file. That is just my guess, lol. :p

ehthe

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 26, 2015
My guess is that you used some plugin functions for file uploading --- uploading to the avatar location, then you set the avatar flag to the MD5 matching the file. That is just my guess, lol. :p
That is the way it is done, indeed, like if you were to upload a normal avatar.
Still if anyone wants to understand how the upload works, have a lot of fun :p

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
It tells you how to initiate the transfer within the SDK help. I am sure it is not simple still, but playing around with it long enough I am sure would yield successful results in getting the crash file into the avatar folder. ;)
Initiate transfers
The following functions implement the core functionality of filetransfers. They initiate new up- and downloads, request file info, delete and rename files, create directories, list directories etc.

Request uploading a local file to the server:

unsigned int ts3client_sendFile( serverConnectionHandlerID,
channelID,
channelPW,
file,
overwrite,
resume,
sourceDirectory,
result,
returnCode);
uint64 serverConnectionHandlerID;
uint64 channelID;
const char* channelPW;
const char* file;
int overwrite;
int resume;
const char* sourceDirectory;
anyID* result;
const char* returnCode;

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
Good for you Bluscream, I have been working on coding it myself for the past 3 hours. ;)

Bluscream

Retired Staff
Contributor
May 8, 2015
I am a friend of open source. All my plugins sources are and will be available on Github.

ehthe

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 26, 2015
I too love open source philosophy. But this is a completely different matter. It's an "exploit"; something that needs to stay under the radar. It cannot be open sourced straight away.

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
Bluscream, don't force your philosophies on other people. Just because you do something one way does not mean everyone else has to. Also, I am Hitler. :D

For anyone lazy: Channel 0 is internal storage which is where the avatar file must go, the avatar name must be "avatar_" & client_base64HashClientUID, then you need to update your client_flag_avatar via query. If you want this program bad enough to complain, but won't make a program that is right in front of you for the fun of a challenge.. that is kind of sad, just saying. ;)

Why not get out Visual C++.. and work on this like I am and like ehthe has?
WtPASTT.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.