Dismiss Notice

Welcome Guest,
do you want to get VIP for free? Vote for the MotM and help other people and become elected yourself! MotM Vote
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NiklasTh

NiklasTh New Member

Hello guys!
    It maybe sounds stupid and i dont know if it is allowed to ask things like that but i would very appreciate help and i'm thankful for every Answer that helps me with that. (I dont need any answers like "this is not legal" or anything like this.)

I'm searching for a good VPS to start Denial of Service attacks.
    I searched for a long time for a good one but i didn't found a good one before.
    All this server needs is unlimited Traffic and the art of Payment should be PaySafeCard.

Thanks for every help. :)

Best wishes,
    Niklas

2. Derp

Derp WebApp Dev-Team TS3 Dev-Team Contributor

3. Hydra

Hydra Member

It's allowed? I dont want to see r4p3.net community getting like hf lol.

4. Derp

Derp WebApp Dev-Team TS3 Dev-Team Contributor

Not publicly. However that doesn't mean you can't send private messages :3 (It's Grey, not white x) )

0x0539, Klitek1337 and Hydra like this.
  5. NiklasTh

NiklasTh New Member

So it is not allowed to ask? :D

6. Vinyl

Vinyl Member

NiklasTh likes this.
  7. NiklasTh

NiklasTh New Member

Hey Vinyl :)
    What about the Netherlands VPS from that side? It has 1 Gbit Network Line and Unmetered bandwidth, what about that buddy? :D

8. Vinyl

Vinyl Member

udp flood ok, but not spoofed methodes.
    russian vps are spoofed

NiklasTh likes this.
  9. NiklasTh

NiklasTh New Member

Ok, thank you very much for your help, i will get this VPS. :D

10. Hydra

Hydra Member

Heard from them long time ago. At which netmask they do spoof? ;)

11. NiklasTh

NiklasTh New Member

Oh it looks like you can't pay with PaySafeCard. So i need another good site. :3

12. dedmen

dedmen TS3 Dev-Team Contributor

ovh.net vServers... easy cheap.. unlimited bandwidth.. 100Mbits. If you go overboard OVH will notice it tho.

13. Hydra

Hydra Member

Dont use ovh lol. First at all they do not have IP Header Modification enabled and second they will instantly suspend your server for attacking.
    @op you will not find any provider which have it enabled and accept PSC. You need to find a reseller for double price or even more.

14. Vinyl

Vinyl Member

Wtf dude ade you high?

15. dedmen

dedmen TS3 Dev-Team Contributor

maybe i dont know enough about DDoSing ^^ .. The German GameServer hoster nitrado.net.. you can buy a Gameserver via PSC and find a game which loads DLL files (for example Armed Assault) create a DLL file which does your DDoS and let it run from their game server.

Joxiii and panteL like this.
  16. Nýuu™

Nýuu™ Active Member

God bless you

17. Nýuu™

Nýuu™ Active Member

yeah there is a "exploit" w/ the Mincraft Server and a Plugin dont know if it still works but i guess so.

18. Nýuu™

Nýuu™ Active Member

If you still need this just use http://www.paysafecardtopaypal.com/ they need 1 to 4 days Depends on card value and country for a exchange
    I guess 20% Fee pp and 30% btc :)

19. MadKill

MadKill Active Member

use cloud sheel its free by google :D

20. DrR

DrR New Member

According to their ToS : it's unnalowed to "Carrying out network attacks(DDOS/DOS Attacks, SYN Attacks, TCP/UDP Flood, Stress Testing, etc...)", did you ever have a problem, and it is possible to start a botnet with their VPS ?

Just asking, you know, for school and things... :rolleyes:

MadKill likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.