Blacklist Server Offline?

U

User_2092

A TeaSpeak Server of my friend got recently blacklisted, after a week the blacklist was removed so i checked maybe the Blacklist server is offline.

accounting.teamspeak.com - ONLINE
backupaccounting.teamspeak.com - ONLINE
ipcheck.teamspeak.com - OFFLINE

Does anybody know more?

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
A TeaSpeak Server of my friend got recently blacklisted, after a week the blacklist was removed so i checked maybe the Blacklist server is offline.

accounting.teamspeak.com - ONLINE
backupaccounting.teamspeak.com - ONLINE
ipcheck.teamspeak.com - OFFLINE

Does anybody know more?
The system was down for about an hour two days ago, according to my logs too.
The reason of the cooldown is not known of course but maybe something broke and they revert back to a previous state (that's what i can imagine with what you are saying).
So your friend's server got blacklisted and now it's fine? If i am correct the server will get blacklisted again very soon.

Awlok

Jan 1, 2018
I have an NPL license that should have ended on January 9, and it has not been renewed or suspended, could you have a reason?

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
I have an NPL license that should have ended on January 9, and it has not been renewed or suspended, could you have a reason?
Wait, your license was supposed to end on January 9 but your server is still active?
Check the instance logs - it will probably show you that your license has been updated already.
It will probably show something like that. Also open your licensekey.dat file with a text editor, you should see it's contents updated.