Suggestion Block VPNS providers?

weakman

Nov 11, 2015
Hello,
I thought I read about something a long time ago. Would it be possible to block VPN providers like print internet access (IPA) to ban them automatic. We've been plagued for about 8 months with trolls that just keep changing teamspeak ID and VPN. I hope maybe someone has something that can run on a web server or even on the server side of the Teamspeak server. Thank you for reading and support.

Some_body

Mar 27, 2017
Hello,
I thought I read about something a long time ago. Would it be possible to block VPN providers like print internet access (IPA) to ban them automatic. We've been plagued for about 8 months with trolls that just keep changing teamspeak ID and VPN. I hope maybe someone has something that can run on a web server or even on the server side of the Teamspeak server. Thank you for reading and support.
This will help you :)
https://r4p3.net/threads/how-to-ban-vpn.2570/#post-22605

Kieran

Tag me
Contributor
Jan 1, 2016
Hi I don't have access to that but is that for a bot service? If so I wanted to run something on server/web server side rather than hosting it third party?
Yes you need a server (vps for example) for that. You can't really have a bot like that running on a webserver