Blocked Exploit IPTables

bonus

Sep 11, 2015
Hello,
I think someone help me or knows someone iptables command to secure the server teamspeak3 FOR IN exploit , where they no longer can knock on ts . As if the connection problem .

I count on your help.

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
Well, block your query port and use ssh to connect to your server instead. Other than that i don't really understand your question.

bonus

Sep 11, 2015
Well, block your query port and use ssh to connect to your server instead. Other than that i don't really understand your question.
What I mean is that, as someone has an exploit in which disappear connection that can not be hammered on the server , and I would like to somehow secure .

should block every attack

PHP:
iptables -A INPUT -s SERVER_IP_HERE -j DROP
In this IPTables what you have entered , and where does it say SERVER_IP_HERE what I enter there?

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
as someone has an exploit in which disappear connection that can not be hammered on the server , and I would like to somehow secure .
In this IPTables what you have entered , and where does it say SERVER_IP_HERE what I enter there?
OK... Just ask you question in your language again, they don't make any sense in English.. Maybe someone will be able to understand you and help.

JayJax

Apr 28, 2015
should block every attack

PHP:
iptables -A INPUT -s SERVER_IP_HERE -j DROP

Thats mainly the network engineer that has to do that.
That means they have to be prof business + they have someone that constantly controlls the network troughput for attacks.

In your case for DoS/DDoS attacks bruteforcers ect ect i should go with CSF Security software since thats free for linux and provides enough security for your system.

@Supervisor I dont really know what he means aswell, but i think what he means is the SSH exploit to put down servers, but thats not compatible with latest servers anymore.

Derp

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 30, 2015
e4c6a202efb6bb4b48e1bff276abbb43.jpg