Suggestion Bug Bounty My Ass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackbox

Jan 2, 2016
Why do I or anyone else would want a VIP in this forum? Already stated this above

Our VIP in this forum is more than worth the price. There is still content in the VIP section usable to everyone. It’s not like we ever claimed to sell ridiculous stuff like FREE Ferrari cars.

We have servers to upkeep and all you want to do is complain/cry. Keep clicking buttons if it makes you feel cool. In the past, our team has found more security issues in TS3 than you have probably found in anything. Also, clicking a button to find an IP isn’t much.

Have a good day.

denka

Restricted
Apr 26, 2015
Asphyxia and wolf I don't care if you think the vip is worth all the pennies in the world retards, I can get any content you have there sonewhere else. Also I have no need to get TS3 stuff or whatever. And im not asking for anything get that.
The only issue here is that the bug bounty is a total lie period. And your fucking IP is still leaking and I havent done anything to it. Thats how much I care about this retarded forum but I get it this is your free money.;)

MrWolf

Retired Staff
Contributor
Dec 27, 2016
Asphyxia and wolf I don't care if you think the vip is worth all the pennies in the world retards, I can get any content you have there sonewhere else. Also I have no need to get TS3 stuff or whatever. And im not asking for anything get that.
The only issue here is that the bug bounty is a total lie period. And your fucking IP is still leaking and I havent done anything to it. Thats how much I care about this retarded forum but I get it this is your free money.;)
You can't do anything beside DDoS, using booters doesn't make you really smart, stop talking like you can do something special.

Jackbox

Jan 2, 2016
free money
Dude, I am at work slaving my ass off and make 1/8th of my boss' pay. Don't act like we're all driving lambos here and scraping people's cash --- we aren't. We could have started running ads long long ago.

We would actually like to incorporate and start making money by helping businesses secure their systems/networks. While I can appreciate your persistence and genuinely wish you much success, we have rather limited administration and even more limited resources. We once had the best TeamSpeak 3 security team in the world, while our security team has slimmed down due to some of our members having extremely busy lives e.g. working toward college degrees in cybersecurity-related fields, working within the field and pursuing career advancement and even just spending time with family and friends; even relationship partners.

If you want to keep talking **** about us, feel free. We are not just a moneybag though.

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
Thread closed, this thread is clearly intended to be cannibalistic and disrespectful to the whole of R4P3. We have tens and even hundreds of members with contributions here. To overlook our yearlong+ security team that brought the best security issues forward especially regarding TeamSpeak 3 and simply dismiss our whole community/team as a coin grab is rather naive.

We have some of the best free content you can get your hands on and our paid content is still of great quality. Is there some outdated content mixed in? Yes and any of it that is, that is mostly flagged that way to make it easy to browse.

If anyone works in security, you will quickly realize (or already know) security is not just locking everything down and hiding every IP away. It is balancing business needs with safety and all while maintaining overall sustainability. There are many types of security, many teams and security comes in flavors/styles/etc. R4P3 does not have the same security you may expect to find at a bank but we sometimes have better security than some banks. Is a single IP leak all that large? We patch 'n' upgrade, configure affordable yet effective security solutions and we make everything work with the limited resources available.

If someone wants to cry, go ahead. We are not going to cradle you nor rock you. We will continue to work on content and publish security-related content when time permits.

Status
Not open for further replies.