[C] "Extended Info" Plugin + Source

Do you like this plugin?

• Total voters

d3ighty

Apr 23, 2016
@B1uscr34m nope. Maybe i just fucked it up i dunno. I followed the instructions but now the plugins isnt loading. i installed the original 1.1.0 first, started teamspeak. deleted everything except the files/folders you mentioned, installed your version, plugin isnt loading.

Last edited:

Bluscream

Retired Staff
Contributor
May 8, 2015
@B1uscr34m nope. Maybe i just fucked it up i dunno. I followed the instructions but now the plugins isnt loading. i installed the original 1.1.0 first, started teamspeak. deleted everything except the files/folders you mentioned, installed your version, plugin isnt loading.
Can you show a screenshot of C:\Users\Markus\AppData\Roaming\TS3Client\plugins\pyTSon ?

d3ighty

Apr 23, 2016
Yes i got it to work. I just installed the original version, deleted the mentioned folders. Renamed "lib_new" to "lib". Installed your version(which is somehow in the plugin folder not in a subdirectory) and moved the files to the pytson folder

EDIT: I can activate the script, but the script isnt working, it wont show me extended infos. im using DarkenTS Extended as Theme

Bluscream

Retired Staff
Contributor
May 8, 2015
Hm, no error. Try to disable/reenable it and try to adjust the settings.

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
Guys we know it doesn't work!
But guess what? Bluscream has his own life and he just can't work on these stuff all the time.
We do appreciate for all these that he made and shared with us, but don't forget he is a human being like you! NOT A ROBOT!
So please give the guy the time and you will see the addon updated one day.

PS: removed the "doesn't work" messages etc.