[C] "Extended Info" Plugin + Source

Do you like this plugin?

• Total voters

GuruGod

May 1, 2016
Hm, could you add a port in there also?
They patched being able to see server address and port on connection info. I loved using it ;(

damon

Sep 12, 2015
What is this error?! in visual studio
Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error MSB8020 The build tools for v120 (Platform Toolset = 'v120') cannot be found. To build using the v120 build tools, please install v120 build tools. Alternatively, you may upgrade to the current Visual Studio tools by selecting the Project menu or right-click the solution, and then selecting "Retarget solution". extended-info C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V140\Microsoft.Cpp.Platform.targets 57

dedmen

TeamSpeak Developer
Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
Well... how about... trying to read.. The error... Like... it literally tells you what it is and what to do to fix it....

The build tools for v120 (Platform Toolset = 'v120') cannot be found. To build using the v120 build tools, please install v120 build tools. Alternatively, you may upgrade to the current Visual Studio tools by selecting the Project menu or right-click the solution, and then selecting "Retarget solution".

Yuichan

Feb 20, 2016
Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error MSB8020 The build tools for v120 (Platform Toolset = 'v120') cannot be found. To build using the v120 build tools, please install v120 build tools. Alternatively, you may upgrade to the current Visual Studio tools by selecting the Project menu or right-click the solution, and then selecting "Retarget solution".
I thought to actually go through the process of copying and pasting it (or even worse, typing it out) you had to read it. I guess I stand corrected.

dedmen

TeamSpeak Developer
Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
@Bluescream cant post on the Forum anymore but hes trying to update the plugin as he has time

Last edited:

Bluscream

Retired Staff
Contributor
May 8, 2015
Anyone hyped?

wJQvLMs.png

Bluscream

Retired Staff
Contributor
May 8, 2015
Hey, I like this plugin. But some infos are unnecessary for me, while I need client Unique ID to be displayed. It is possible to make "settings" where you could off or on some messages? Could you add UUID to infos?
Thank you :)

EDIT: Unique User ID and channel ID too :)
Will be ready soon :p

U

User_268

Ah, another issue: I can load the python plugin and use your script but as soon as i close the ts3 client it crashes and after a restart i have to enable your script again. Is that a problem of the python plugin ?