• Description
  • More to come ...

Screenshots
52446ebf4559ae03d9b7b1ed97cdb817.png

Downloads

Last edited:
U

User_418

It seems to be a good plugin, but name faking doesn't work. First of all, because namechange function is just commented out in source. And after uncommenting, it crashes client because of using undeclared strings etc (I've managed to remove them, but then "convert error" appears. I've also tried coverting that string to char array, as it seems that ts3 namechange works with it,same result.). First I thought that it's just protection from everyone using this plugin, as I thought that it spoofs identity too. But it just attempts to change some letters to cyrillic ones (they look the same) and attempts to add something like invisible character to allow using that nickname, so it's unlikely.

Maybe (or even likely) it's my fail, as I'm not experienced in C++.
VS: 2015 Community
TS: 3.0.17 [Stable] on Windows

Last edited by a moderator:
U

User_418

Nothing changed. I still get an array of unreadable symbols and name isn't changed.

0z9KwZx.png

U

User_418

If you want to contribute you can create a pull request on Github!
I still haven't managed to bypass that convert error, sadly.

And I really want to rage about it. As it's called Release, I think it should work, at least somehow (but if half of code is commented out, how can it work?). WIP status will do the work, but not Release, it confuses people.

Last edited by a moderator: