just write OS\sX or compile the latest tshook version

ts3hook version : latest
<02:51:47> Trying to resolve hostname r4p3.net
<02:51:48> Trying to connect to server on r4p3.net
<02:51:50> client is modified

I tried both, but again the same

DebitorLP

Aug 6, 2017
An Linux Update for TS3 Hook 3.1.10 would be nice if you have the time for it.
In Addition i hope you get this hole project again working when Teamspeak 5 is comming out later this year.

DebitorLP

Aug 6, 2017
Thx yeas i meant the the version hash. Other Question on the Isue one of you said the commands would we in the server query documention .
My Question where to finde this documentation ?

Damnatio

Feb 16, 2016
Hey,

how can i fix this issue?
4e613a7076ecb6962ded.png

Undefined

Jun 13, 2016
Hi there, I've just seen that the Github repository of ts3hook has been archived and is now in read-only mode :(.

I don't know if you longer give support or share tips about it, but i needed to know if it was possible to change the flag shown as we could change badges and client version.
I've searched in the console for the variable name and found the client_country=<two letter for each country>.

After using a cmd command : ~cmdclientupdate~sclient_country=<two letters for the targeted country>, it has no effect and is giving "bad parameter" error, but i took the same parameter name than someone's client info (client_country=CA for Canada), is it normal or i did something wrong ?

I also found a variable named client_flag_avatar=<some kind of hash>, is there a csv list for all those hashs somewhere (like tsdesclarations one) :D ?

Thanks in advance for your answer :)

Last edited:

Bluscream

Retired Staff
Contributor
May 8, 2015
Hi there, I've just seen that the Github repository of ts3hook has been archived and is now in read-only mode :(.

I don't know if you longer give support or share tips about it, but i needed to know if it was possible to change the flag shown as we could change badges and client version.
I've searched in the console for the variable name and found the client_country=<two letter for each country>.

After using a cmd command : ~cmdclientupdate~sclient_country=<two letters for the targeted country>, it has no effect and is giving "bad parameter" error, but i took the same parameter name than someone's client info (client_country=CA for Canada), is it normal or i did something wrong ?

I also found a variable named client_flag_avatar=<some kind of hash>, is there a csv list for all those hashs somewhere (like tsdesclarations one) :D ?

Thanks in advance for your answer :)
You can only change the stuff that you have permissions to. Everything else are exploits (As the AGodZilla exploits were)

Undefined

Jun 13, 2016
You can only change the stuff that you have permissions to. Everything else are exploits (As the AGodZilla exploits were)

Ok i see, so those specific variables are set by the server according to your IP ...
Thanks btw for the AGodZilla clue, i'll search more into it, it sounds like a funny project :D

Have a great day and thanks again !

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
Would be nice if we could have a fixed for server version 3.7.0.
Some stuff in the hide info don't work anymore and show up again.
These are: Connection Time, Idle Time, Ping (say Calculating), Client IP Address, Total Packet Loss, Quota.

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
I'd suggest you to use teaconnect instead.
Just curious how "TeaConnect" is being recommended as a replacement to TS3Hook? One is a plugin for hooking the TeamSpeak client while the other is a custom client to the reverse engineered but proprietary TeaSpeak platform?..

Would make more sense to just say the project is no longer actively maintained.