[C] TS3Hook

Do you like this plugin?

• Total voters

Bluscream

Retired Staff
Contributor
May 8, 2015
Just curious how "TeaConnect" is being recommended as a replacement to TS3Hook? One is a plugin for hooking the TeamSpeak client while the other is a custom client to the reverse engineered but proprietary TeaSpeak platform?..

Would make more sense to just say the project is no longer actively maintained.
TeaConnect != TeaSpeak client

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

Download link ?
It is not yet publicly available but you might get it second hand somewhere private ;)

Last edited:

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
It is not yet publicly available but you might get it second hand somewhere private ;)
Finding this ironic with what all happened with the RCE (Remote Code Execution), someone leaked that and all. Who may have done that? :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, they made a TS3 plugin that supports TeaSpeak servers from the official client. Same idea... client support extension. If you are not going to talk about a proper hook that is "not yet publicly available" why even mention one?

Also considering Splamy and WolverinDEV basically took off and jacked talent from our community along with launched their own forum.. not a fan of promoting their work for obvious reasons. Kind of pathetic in my opinion? If you want to join the TeaBus, go on ahead but don't start posting TeaShitspeak on every thread or b&. First and final warning. You have had plenty warnings in the past, on our former security team.

Splamy

TeamSpeak Developer
Apr 26, 2016
Also considering Splamy and WolverinDEV basically took off and jacked talent from our community along with launched their own forum.. not a fan of promoting their work for obvious reasons. Kind of pathetic in my opinion? If you want to join the TeaBus, go on ahead but don't start posting TeaShitspeak on every thread or b&. First and final warning. You have had plenty warnings in the past, on our former security team.

What??? I got literally no information years back when I asked for help here. When we (as in ReSpeak) were done reversing we were the first to publicly publish everything we found. And I don't have an own forum...

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
What??? I got literally no information years back when I asked for help here. When we (as in ReSpeak) were done reversing we were the first to publicly publish everything we found. And I don't have an own forum...
You were not on R4P3's private team back then, there was obviously specific information we had to withhold from public eye for responsible security practices like for example not leaking the RCE (Remote Code Execution) which someone did anyway.

Also pretty sure when you asked for help years back, a lead researcher whom found the REMOTE CODE EXECUTION gave you a good answer: https://r4p3.net/threads/ts3-protocol.2163/#post-18720

Besides, our website has an array of invaluable posts scattered throughout which some I am sure you have read. Consider finding the good content like a treasure hunt polluted by random TeamSpeak-related support requests which is typical for any community like this.

kingdom

Apr 3, 2017

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

hello i was using TS3hook in my server for long time and i was using it to hide my connection info in teamspeak and i using ~cmd commands to give query groups from it and now my ip is visible for admin and this command "~cmdservergroupaddclient~ssgid=2~scldbid=4" is not working anymore i was using it in my own server bec i filterd all my server ports for more protection so please fix this error none of important stuff works now please help

and sorry if my english is bad

Ondra3211

Contributor
May 5, 2018
I2ZiPP7.png

on macOS

Can I use this version using TS3Hook? I don't know how to get version sign.

Ondra3211

Contributor
May 5, 2018
TS3Hook not working with 3.3.0 client version
Code:
TS3Hook: Cannot auto-detect required PluginAPI version, using 22
-= TS3Hook v1.2.3 by Splamy, Bluscream, alex720, exp111, Nicer =-
TS3Hook: Ignoring
TS3Hook: Blocking
TS3Hook: Packet dispatcher not found, aborting
TS3Hook: Shutting down

Najsr

TeamSpeak Developer
Apr 23, 2016
TS3Hook not working with 3.3.0 client version
Code:
TS3Hook: Cannot auto-detect required PluginAPI version, using 22
-= TS3Hook v1.2.3 by Splamy, Bluscream, alex720, exp111, Nicer =-
TS3Hook: Ignoring
TS3Hook: Blocking
TS3Hook: Packet dispatcher not found, aborting
TS3Hook: Shutting down
Well that is becaused TS3Hook is archived and no longer being developed + 3.3.0 is a beta version

Rikku

Contributor
Sep 14, 2015
@Splamy TS3Hook: Cannot auto-detect required PluginAPI version, using 22

API is not Up to Date. Please fix this :D

Splamy

TeamSpeak Developer
Apr 26, 2016
So as you have noticed, yes, there is a new version. I haven't gotten to add the latest release to github, but now I uploaded one. Also the latest automatcal builds are always on https://splamy.de/Nightly#ts3hook

I initially didn't plan to update the ts3hook anymore but this version is sponsored by @Rikku, so thank him.

This version is as-is, without support or futher plans. Have fun.