change crack to legal version

chol

Sep 13, 2016
How to change crackerd ts (with emulator) to a legal version - with 32 slots without loosing channels and so on?

Last edited:

winzi

Sep 15, 2015
How to change crackerd ts (with emulator) to a legal version - with 32 slots without loosing channels and so on?
Switch your Slots to 32, make a Snapshot with YATQA, delete the cracked ts3, install the legal ts3 and install the Snapshot

Last edited:

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
Switch your Slots to 32, make a Snapshot with QATQA, delete the cracked ts3, install the legal ts3 and install the Snapshot
No need of that!
First edit your server slots back to 32! Then stop the server and remover the emulator, the ts3server file and the licence key.dat and serverkey.dat! After that from the original download just import the ts3server file and last start your server!

Derp

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 30, 2015
Don't forget to remove the accounting server entries in /etc/hosts

chol

Sep 13, 2016
No need of that!
First edit your server slots back to 32! Then stop the server and remover the emulator, the ts3server file and the licence key.dat and serverkey.dat! After that from the original download just import the ts3server file and last start your server!

thanks, but
1. please explain me as a linux-baby how to do :-/
2. would the data stay (channel, rights and so on) or would they become deleted?

winzi

Sep 15, 2015
Use a ftp or sftp connection for that. As client use filezilla or something like that.

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
thanks, but
1. please explain me as a linux-baby how to do :-/
2. would the data stay (channel, rights and so on) or would they become deleted?
Use a ftp or sftp connection for that. As client use filezilla or something like that.
What he said, just use the filezilla and go to the folder delete the files i told you above and the add the ts3server from the original download!
Yes all your stuff will stay untouched!

chol

Sep 13, 2016
sorry, but which ts3 server? I only installed the crack so ts3 server was installed with it. please forgive my stupidity

winzi

Sep 15, 2015
While the installation progress, the script asks you for a user if you sayed there ts3 look at /home/ts3/