Channel Creator on Join channel [Need Help to finalize]

Magic

Oct 23, 2015
Hey guys! So I've started writing my php script to create a channel with a random password on user join and send the password and other info such as link to join channel and some welcome text, I've managed to get this to work but It needs a few things:
1-Currently it uses 3 different query connections and since I'm using 2 different APIs i'm not quite sure how to fix this.
2-I need to find an Anti-spam measurement to prevent people creating multiple channels after changing their name.

If anyone have experience with this kind of scripts please tell me and we would both be credited for this I don't think there's anything like. Thanks!

Kieran

Tag me
Contributor
Jan 1, 2016
Hey guys! So I've started writing my php script to create a channel with a random password on user join and send the password and other info such as link to join channel and some welcome text, I've managed to get this to work but It needs a few things:
1-Currently it uses 3 different query connections and since I'm using 2 different APIs i'm not quite sure how to fix this.
2-I need to find an Anti-spam measurement to prevent people creating multiple channels after changing their name.

If anyone have experience with this kind of scripts please tell me and we would both be credited for this I don't think there's anything like. Thanks!
1- Why 2?
2- Use the UID and maybe IP, not username

Magic

Oct 23, 2015
1- Why 2?
2- Use the UID and maybe IP, not username
1-Because I'm not very experienced in coding and thus relied in mixing parts of two different scripts made by other people and changing the bits I needed to, I do not know TS functions to fix the rest.
2-I don't use anything, it just stops if same name cause the channel name includes their name so it stops on channel already exists. I do not know how to link it to a database with a UID check.
I would greatly appreciate if you can help with this if you want you can PM me any skype/TS3 ip

Kleberstoff

Knowledge Seeker
VIP
Dec 29, 2015
1-Because I'm not very experienced in coding and thus relied in mixing parts of two different scripts made by other people and changing the bits I needed to, I do not know TS functions to fix the rest.
2-I don't use anything, it just stops if same name cause the channel name includes their name so it stops on channel already exists. I do not know how to link it to a database with a UID check.
I would greatly appreciate if you can help with this if you want you can PM me any skype/TS3 ip

I would surely try to help you, and if Kieran is up for helping you as well, I'm almost certain we can complete it in no time.

Kieran

Tag me
Contributor
Jan 1, 2016
Ohh okay. Then probably @Kleberstoff can help you with that if he's up for it.
I didn't really do anything with creating channels and monitoring them in PHP yet.

Magic

Oct 23, 2015
I would surely try to help you, and if Kieran is up for helping you as well, I'm almost certain we can complete it in no time.
Wonderful, I'll PM you my skype or if you have a problem with Skype you can send me your Teamspeak

FarisDev

L oryh brx
Contributor
Jun 9, 2016
Hi, Why you don't make the script With MySQL?, It's pretty easy! Could you please share your PHP script and I will edit them to you.
Regards, special

Kleberstoff

Knowledge Seeker
VIP
Dec 29, 2015
You're still working on this thing?

regards

Erza
I was working on it and kinda dumped since I got a lot of new projects which are more important currently.
Hi, Why you don't make the script With MySQL?, It's pretty easy! Could you please share your PHP script and I will edit them to you.
Regards, special
I'll post the Upload the ZIP containg all files on mega.nz, feel free to do what ever you want.

Link
Virustotal

Edit: fixed link, thanks @Erza86

Last edited:

Erza86

Sep 21, 2015
seems there is a %20 in front of the link but still can't access the file if i removed it :/ - thanks so far!

edit:
there was also the ":" missing :D

*LINK REMOVED*

here the right/fixed link^^

MOD EDIT: Link Removed - Provide a virustotal link and add the link again!

Last edited by a moderator:

EGX

Jan 15, 2017
There a way to explain how your bot works ? I was looking since a long time to find a bot like this @Kleberstoff I'm trying to start in on localhost first

Last edited:

Kleberstoff

Knowledge Seeker
VIP
Dec 29, 2015
There a way to explain how your bot works ? I was looking since a long time to find a bot like this @Kleberstoff I'm trying to start in on localhost first
Join a Channel, Get a Channel, Server Group and get Moved to your Channel - you receive a Message with the Password of The Channel and 2 Invitelinks,
See the Config, for setting 2 Channels and 2 Server Group, SQL is not needed but will throw errors.

EGX

Jan 15, 2017
Holy, fuck what I was looking for Nice work! He's ready for public release ? I got 60-70 players daily ? Can I use it ? @Kleberstoff

EDIT: How I can start it without the start.sh ?

Kleberstoff

Knowledge Seeker
VIP
Dec 29, 2015
Holy, fuck what I was looking for Nice work! He's ready for public release ? I got 60-70 players daily ? Can I use it ? @Kleberstoff

EDIT: How I can start it without the start.sh ?
I wouldn't say it's public ready but you can use it.

under Linux use something lke screen to open the script since it's running 24/7, under windows not sure.

Reactions: EGX

Erza86

Sep 21, 2015
Which ts3-framework did you used for testing? because there is no one in it - just to be sure the framework doesn't conflict

Erza86

Sep 21, 2015
Some ideas - if someone is coding on it:

• Remember me function = let me say i have a channel delete delay on it, so if i come back he generates my channel again with the same channelname i choose the last time
  • Generate Channel with joinpower only (no password)