channel creator script for ts-website

kalle

high minded
Contributor
Oct 28, 2015
PHP 7.3.7
Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery_Exception: invalid parameter in /var/www/ts/test/src/TeamSpeak3/Adapter/ServerQuery/Reply.php:316 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/ts/test/src/TeamSpeak3/Adapter/ServerQuery/Reply.php(88): TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery_Reply->fetchError(Object(TeamSpeak3_Helper_String)) #1 /var/www/ts/test/src/TeamSpeak3/Adapter/ServerQuery.php(140): TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery_Reply->__construct(Array, 'channelcreate c...', Object(TeamSpeak3_Node_Host), true) #2 /var/www/ts/test/src/TeamSpeak3/Node/Abstract.php(70): TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery->request('channelcreate c...', true) #3 /var/www/ts/test/src/TeamSpeak3/Node/Server.php(87): TeamSpeak3_Node_Abstract->request('channelcreate c...', true) #4 /var/www/ts/test/src/TeamSpeak3/Node/Abstract.php(94): TeamSpeak3_Node_Server->request('channelcreate c...') #5 /var/www/ts/test/src/TeamSpeak3/Node/Server.php(150): TeamSpeak3_Node_Abstract->execute('channelcreate', Array) #6 /var/www/ts/test/index.php(42): TeamSpeak3_Node_Server->channelCre in /var/www/ts/test/src/TeamSpeak3/Adapter/ServerQuery/Reply.php on line 316
Update TS3 php framework.
Also delete lines in channel creation where voice quality is given to fix this isssue.

aithorn

Aug 29, 2016
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function bind_param() on boolean in /var/www/html/channelcreator/index.php:212 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in /var/www/html/channelcreator/index.php on line 212

Same error here :(
Someone knows how to fix it?

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function bind_param() on boolean in /var/www/html/channelcreator/index.php:212 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in /var/www/html/channelcreator/index.php on line 212

Same error here :(
Someone knows how to fix it?
This error usually has to do with a bad SQL/database query.

Can you maybe go to line 212 as it mentions and copy paste the surrounding code for me to look at?

Not trying to be an a-hole, but I also cba to dig up files from somewhere.

Add more error information (the surrounding 5 lines up and down from that file at line 212.

Not sure how to get it? Use Notepad++ and open the file it mentions.

Copy/paste into [ code ] tags here and I will help.

Another option is to re-run everything but adjust your PHP config file to turn debugging mode on for perhaps greater verbosity.

If you want to get better errors in PHP, you can do this with the php.ini file or by adding this into your PHP atop:

Hope this helps - if you can provide more info I will try to fix it for you.

aithorn

Aug 29, 2016
This is the code that is giving the error
Code:
<?php

if(isset($_SESSION['login'])){
    // Check if user has channels on TS3 server already
    include_once('config.php');
    $stmt = $db->prepare("SELECT id FROM `sobe` WHERE ip= ? ");
    $stmt->bind_param("s", $ips);       <------Line 212
    $stmt->execute();                             
    $stmt->bind_result($id);                  
    $stmt->fetch();                              
    $stmt->close();
    //
    if(is_null($id))
    {?>

kalle

high minded
Contributor
Oct 28, 2015
This is the code that is giving the error
Code:
<?php

if(isset($_SESSION['login'])){
    // Check if user has channels on TS3 server already
    include_once('config.php');
    $stmt = $db->prepare("SELECT id FROM `sobe` WHERE ip= ? ");
    $stmt->bind_param("s", $ips);       <------Line 212
    $stmt->execute();                            
    $stmt->bind_result($id);                 
    $stmt->fetch();                             
    $stmt->close();
    //
    if(is_null($id))
    {?>
Oh fuck, its old code of mine. Code.
Right now I'm short on time, so I will fix it later.

Also you can debug that error by var_dump($ips); variable or whatever what cause this kind of problem. Probably var is type null so its causing string bind error.