Channel exploit disconnect everyone :D (simple one click plugin) [till server 3.0.11.3]

Probber

VIP
Sep 17, 2015
Fixed the mistake (the string wasn't null terminated and would spit out garbage) and added a test function (poke client) which, right now, is not working. I don't know why.
(channel and client msg do not work)

EDIT: removed the poke thingy. It just won't accept the crash string.
I also tried to change the nickname into the crashstring it doesnt worked too. I didnt find any flag to set the clients description so i just used the nickname but it didnt worked :/

Kaptan647

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 25, 2015
I also tried to change the nickname into the crashstring it doesnt worked too. I didnt find any flag to set the clients description so i just used the nickname but it didnt worked :/
I tried description with plugin but it is not working. Just gives a convert error

ehthe

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 26, 2015
Code:
ts3Functions.requestClientEditDescription(serverConnectionHandlerID, (anyID) selectedItemID, (const char*) test1, NULL);
I tried description with plugin but it is not working. Just gives a convert error
Same for me using 3.0.11.3

Tried by directly modifying the db just in case, it just shows up normally.

Last edited:

ehthe

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 26, 2015
Update : Added creation of channel (when you don't have the permission to change the channel description/topic after having created it)