channelGroupClientList() Problem

pwn3r

Jan 1, 2018
I'm making a script for my Control Panel which checks all the channels to see which one you got channel admin on it, but whenever I add this function in my code I get database empty result set error
This is a part of my code:
PHP:
$dbid = $client->client_database_id;
$cogid = 21; // Channel Admin Group ID

$cogrouplist = $ts3->channelGroupClientList($cogid,null,$dbid); // Something is wrong here

if( count($cogrouplist) > 0 ) $haveChannel = TRUE; else $haveChannel = FALSE;

Last edited:

kalle

high minded
Contributor
Oct 28, 2015
Try to var_dump all of variables and check their values and types.

EscuderoKevin

Jul 2, 2015
I'm making a script for my Control Panel which checks all the channels to see which one you got channel admin on it, but whenever I add this function in my code I get database empty result set error
This is a part of my code:
PHP:
$dbid = $client->client_database_id;
$cogid = 21; // Channel Admin Group ID

$cogrouplist = $ts3->channelGroupClientList($cogid,null,$dbid); // Something is wrong here

if( count($cogrouplist) > 0 ) $haveChannel = TRUE; else $haveChannel = FALSE;

// After that, I was gonna use $haveChannel to check whether the client already owns a channel

A little help, please? :( @Alligatoras @TheBeastMC @Kieran @Kleberstoff

use echo for print errors....

echo $dbid;
, check its ok.

Then print_r($cogrouplist);

use die(); for stop script there.

if u gonna make "user Channel control" you need use SQL for save Channels ID and UNIQUE ID. The work with that.

pwn3r

Jan 1, 2018
Try to var_dump all of variables and check their values and types.
Lemme explain:
When I have an admin channel group over a channel the script works perfect.
But when I don't I just get database empty result set error

I tried to var_dump all the variables and they are all fine, like when I do var_dump($cogrouplist) while having a channel group I get this:
Code:
array(1) { [0]=> array(3) { ["cid"]=> int(277) ["cldbid"]=> int(7451) ["cgid"]=> int(19) } }
but when I do not own a channel I just get the same error again: database empty result set

EscuderoKevin

Jul 2, 2015
i thin u need do foreach with channelList and then check if ServerGroup of client its Channel Admin.

pwn3r

Jan 1, 2018
EDIT: I solved this by catching the error and checking if its code equals 1281, then it will create the channel for the user.

Last edited: