CHILL BOT - CLIENT FREEZER [3.0.18.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

0day

Contributor
Oct 16, 2015
Well fellers, I had enough time to finish up, It is far from perfect but it seems to work.

Some things to cover up front.

*By downloading this program, you understand that it is for educational use only. You agree that you will not leak it to anyone. You also agree that if it is leaked, the person who leaked this program will be held responsible for anything that is done with the leaked program. You agree that you will only use this program on a team speak server which you own, that is running on a box which you own. You also agree that the sites that you use to crawl and gain image links will be either sites that you personally own running on a server that you personally own or a site that you have express permission to use. You agree to use it within reason, meaning not leaving the crawler running for excessive amounts of time, let's be real here it is for educational use only, what purpose would leaving it running for two hours be? You agree that the use of this program or any damages resulting from the use of the program fall completely on you, the user. You agree that the developer nor r4p3.net or any of their affiliates are responsible for any damages of any type resulting from the use of this program and any such damages will be the sole responsibility of the user agreeing to this statement by downloading the program.

*This program does use a tcp connection to local host to connect to the client query via telnet.

*This program does require the .net framework 4

*This program works by using the built in web browser that comes with visual studio, You must have IE, "although don't worry you never actually have to see it" as long as it is installed and updated you should be fine. Bare in mind I am unsure of any issues that may arise with lower versions as I have the latest. Also I have not tested on windows 10 yet but may do so soon. "UPDATE" Tested on windows 10, all is working well.

YER1.png

Main Page, Besides the Space Cat, we have some things going on here.

A. Refresh the browser, specifically useful if having issues after changing URL (explain later) although turning the crawler on should refresh automatically.

B. Simply re-sends the command to get the channel info from the server tab you had selected when opening the bot.

C. If you would like to switch tabs, select the tab you want then click this it will restart the bot and fix the schandler issues so it works with the new tab instead , I am lazy.

D. This is where the BB Code formatted image links will be stored while the crawler crawls.

E. This is where you will put the CID of the channel you want to edit its description with the images.

F. This is the information you will use to get the CID of the channel you want to edit the description for. Look through it you will find it eventually lol. Again, I feel that I must point out how incredibly lazy I am.

G. This is just the reply the plugin sends back to us to let us know if everything went okay and if we had any issues. EG. bad permissions and etc.

I. A link to here lol.

YER2.png
SETTINGS PAGE- Pretty boring but needed info

J. This turns the portion of the program that edits the channel every X images on and off.

K. This box will save user input. This is where you will put the url to a page that has a new image every time you REFRESH the page. The url must be unique to each image. I do not recommend using the link I am using but finding your own link which you have permission to use especially if you plan to let it run for any length of time.

L. This turns the crawler on and off. You need a valid working URL(as described in K) and FILTER(described in N) for this to work.

M. This is the number of images it will crawl before adding them to the channel description and clearing.

N. Note this box also saves. This is the filter you will use to find something unique to the images in the "src attribute" on the page EG. if you notice each image after refreshing has //gallery.***.***/ in the image link url and none of the other images on the page have that same structure in their image source use it for a filter and you are golden. EX. BELOW.
yer4.png

O. This will set the speed of the crawler, it is useful due to connection issues, some of us have fast connections and computers others have slow you can vary it from 1 - 10 seconds between each crawl with default times being around one second. IF you notice that you are not getting images try slowing down the crawler a bit.

P. You will notice messages in here from time to time, unless you are having serious issues, ignore them.

YER3.png
Q. EEEVVVAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
R. WALLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Did anyone notice I forgot H?
Well if I have to explain H you probably did not make it this far lol.

Have fun.
Virustotal x64
Virustotal

Download 64bit and 32bit: Here

Last edited:

X-Ecutioner

Contributor
Sep 16, 2015
You're script don't work.
Error: "Ts3 Not Found, Programm will exit"

Last edited:

0day

Contributor
Oct 16, 2015
My bad, I know what the issue is, fixing and will upload a version for the 64 bit ts3.

X-Ecutioner

Contributor
Sep 16, 2015
Thanks I test it ;)
Can you take tutorial for use it ? in movie please ?

Last edited:

0day

Contributor
Oct 16, 2015
Updated program, fixed one known bug. New download links and virus total scans above.

0day

Contributor
Oct 16, 2015
Edit: Removed the video, did a tad bit of research on the area of crawling.

A legal and ethical way of doing this.

Essentially, all you need to do is find a site, that when you refresh it, it host a different image each time, the images must have unique urls.

You must have the permission of the site owner to do this or do it on your own the site. You may also check the Robots.txt of the site to see what directories they allow to be crawled and how frequently they allow them to be crawled.

Anyways once you have gained the permission of the owner and/or viewed the Robots.txt and see that you are okay --- or set up your own site and the site has a new hosted image each time you refresh.

You simply need to right click the image and inspect the element.
If you find something like src= bla bla bla you are golden so far.
Now look and see where the image is pulled from. Find something unique about the url structure that is not related to the other images on the page.
Copy that part of the url structure as a filter and put it in the filter spot.

For the URL you will just simply use the URL to the page hosting the image that is different each time it is refreshed.

EXAMPLE.
Let's say, www.sadasdadgdfgd.com has a new image front and center each time it is refreshed and the links to the images are different each time.
The URL will be www.sadasdadgdfgd.com
You inspect the element of the picture and find that it says src ="http://www.sadasdadgfgd.com/images/random/12312sfd.jpg"
you look at other images on the page and find that none of them use the directory /random
You could use /random/ as your filter
So /random/ is your new FILTER

Have fun.

0day

Contributor
Oct 16, 2015
Updated, new virus total, new link. Fixed CPU usage issue while idle.

the77c

Dec 11, 2015
I cant open it.
If i run it as Admin or startig just ormaly nothing happens :/
Why?

0day

Contributor
Oct 16, 2015
Need more information. Attempt disabling antivirus and try to run again. Lots of reasons why this may happen. Also what OS are you running, net framework installed, etc? Give me some details, spare time is rare so I can not guarantee when I will reply back(lot of rl stuff going on). Some programs block programs that attempt to connect to other things as well and this program uses a telnet connection to the client query on form load. My desktop firewall is a pesky little booger sometimes and causes problems.

Unrelated------------------------------------------------------------

Also due to legality issues I will not go too far into explaining how to use the filters as I do not want to be held responsible for someone using this to spam crawl a site for days lol. Kinda crappy I know but internet laws are stupid lol.

If it's any consolation, I just used this program about an hour ago, still going strong lol.

Have a good un

Last edited:

the77c

Dec 11, 2015
Need more information. Attempt disabling antivirus and try to run again. Lots of reasons why this may happen. Also what OS are you running, net framework installed, etc? Give me some details, spare time is rare so I can not guarantee when I will reply back(lot of rl stuff going on). Some programs block programs that attempt to connect to other things as well and this program uses a telnet connection to the client query on form load. My desktop firewall is a pesky little booger sometimes and causes problems.

Unrelated------------------------------------------------------------

Also due to legality issues I will not go too far into explaining how to use the filters as I do not want to be held responsible for someone using this to spam crawl a site for days lol. Kinda crappy I know but internet laws are stupid lol.

If it's any consolation, I just used this program about an hour ago, still going strong lol.

Have a good un
.Net Framework 4.5.2 installed (Source: http://www.chip.de/downloads/Microsoft-.NET-Framework-4.5.2_36595082.html)
No Antivirus installed
Windows-Security Centre disabeld
Internet Explorer 11 installed
Tryed to run with disabled Firewall

Thx 4 Help

xLaStar

Feb 15, 2016
Please give us a video tutorial or something cause the boot didnt crash any users in my channel it only edit the channel permantly

0day

Contributor
Oct 16, 2015
This will not stay up long, Put this in URL http://writingexercises.co.uk/random-images.php
put this in SRC Filter /randomimage/ set number of images before edit to 15 or 20 turn crawler ON turn crasher ON, be nice and only let it run for a min or two. Also find the CID of the channel you want and make sure you input it first on the main tab. Other than that, nothing to it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.