Clients are being dropped from server

RonaldKame

Feb 1, 2016
Hello guys , recently im experiencing some problems on my main teamspeak node wich is running 100 virtual servers, at specific time ( most time occurs after mid night) some virtual servers are automatically dropping clients every 15 minutes

The server is running in a OVH Game server, the server is not receiving any attack when this occurs

RonaldKame

Feb 1, 2016
Its look like the client have getting some UDP packet loss , but im using this server since 2016 , with the same config and now this is happening

RonaldKame

Feb 1, 2016
the thing what makes me freak out , its because this is happening in a specific time every week

JoKeR

Apr 21, 2016
You should take some mtr‘s during that time and contact ovh support.

ehthe

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 26, 2015
Try enabling/disabling the different DDOS protections available to you. See if they cause or alleviate the problem.

chuga2

Restricted
Jul 16, 2016
Hello guys , recently im experiencing some problems on my main teamspeak node wich is running 100 virtual servers, at specific time ( most time occurs after mid night) some virtual servers are automatically dropping clients every 15 minutes

The server is running in a OVH Game server, the server is not receiving any attack when this occurs
are you sure the RAM and the CPU Did not reach the limit [100%] ??

chuga2

Restricted
Jul 16, 2016
is ddos attack
ExtraVM vps + SSDP method your clients will dropping from the server but the vps will be not down
i am already used this hosting and i am tested ddos my server with SSDP method
all my clients is dropped from the server

and i am contact the support He said we don't find any ddos attack in your vps

RonaldKame

Feb 1, 2016
is ddos attack
ExtraVM vps + SSDP method your clients will dropping from the server but the vps will be not down

Do you have any alternative?

RonaldKame

Feb 1, 2016
is ddos attack

im not really sure that is a ssdp method attack , because this happens in some virtual servers in specific day and time 1-2 am

ernov

May 3, 2017
is ddos attack

You mean some sort of booter or botnet or script. because mine working fine without dropping

MrWolf

Retired Staff
Contributor
Dec 27, 2016
all my clients is dropped from the server and i am contact the support He said we don't find any ddos attack in your vps
Not sure how smart is it to say that you ddos with ExtraVM vps