Connect only with the subdomain ?

Grid

Dec 31, 2015
Hey guys,

I've been searching about what I'm posting for for a long time now, but I couldn't find any precise answer.
Is it possible to block people from connecting to my TeamSpeak server with my domain name (example.com) and only accept connections to my TeamSpeak server with the subdomain (ts.example.com).

So if you try to connect to my server through example.com I won't be able to access to the TS server, but if I try to connect to the same domain but adding ts. (so ts.example.com), I'll be able to connect to the TS serv.

Kieran

Tag me
Contributor
Jan 1, 2016
Hey guys,

I've been searching about what I'm posting for for a long time now, but I couldn't find any precise answer.
Is it possible to block people from connecting to my TeamSpeak server with my domain name (example.com) and only accept connections to my TeamSpeak server with the subdomain (ts.example.com).

So if you try to connect to my server through example.com I won't be able to access to the TS server, but if I try to connect to the same domain but adding ts. (so ts.example.com), I'll be able to connect to the TS serv.
change the server port from the default one and remove the srv from the @ dns entry and add one for the Ts. one. All I can think of for now

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
or you can just disable the connection with the ip address (that means nobody can use the ip to login anywhere)