Connection info spoofer and custom ping [till server 3.0.11.4]

Derp

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 30, 2015
Suggestion 2: Minimize to Tray option (System Tray)

0day

Contributor
Oct 16, 2015
Got some spare time, figured out how they are shifting the offsets for the multiple tabs, have it working for 3 tabs, if I can figure out what they are doing with the 4th we are golden.
Will keep you guys updated.

0day

Contributor
Oct 16, 2015
Program updated, new virus total scan and download link. Update notes in original first post. Might make it self updating one of these days, not sure how comfortable everyone is with that though lol. Program confirmed still working on 3.0.18.1 - 3.0.18.2 need to move on to findpatern scanning but meh. XD anyways enjoy.

Derp

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 30, 2015
Awesome

Definitively a MustHave tool (for me at least)

Suggestion: I suggest you upload the file directly to the forum, this way you won't have any problems with broken links etc ;)

0day

Contributor
Oct 16, 2015
Ok fellers its back up and going smooth so far, let me know if you run into any issues, re-coded it from scratch it all functions from the system tray alone now. Also incorporated name stealer, other features are noted again in original post. Sorry about the down time.

Awesome

Definitively a MustHave tool (for me at least)

Suggestion: I suggest you upload the file directly to the forum, this way you won't have any problems with broken links etc ;)

Thanks for the suggestion! I just tried that and it said file type not allowed :) For good reason I suppose :p

konridi

Oct 17, 2015
is there a way to do this also for 64 bit? just asking this isnt supposed to be a request ^^

0day

Contributor
Oct 16, 2015
SHA256 didn't mach so I did a virustotal scan myself (before someone posted: IT'S A VIRUS!!!1!!!!1)

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...7e94b872b46f694b628625ab/analysis/1446323998/

As always, Tested to check if it was doing anything bad
Nothing Suspicious (But, don't take my word for it, always do some scans yourself :) )

Great update
Why thank you kind sir! :-D

F*ck i still need this for 3.0.19 x64 :(
One of these days I hope. Anyone know when the next TS version is coming out or have they given any estimates? Really hate to get all into it and possibly have it Nerfed via update.

0day

Contributor
Oct 16, 2015
There, I think I got the right SHA on there, I think I had multiple tabs open the last time and was not exactly paying attention lol.
Sorry bout that derp.
That is the scan against the extracted executable.

Easing the minds of those who do not know. The False Positive comes from a detection in the Read and Write to memory section of the program. A lot of viruses behave this way. Unfortunately some antiviruses are a bit too sensitive as many legit processes have to do this to.

Last edited:

Bluscream

Retired Staff
Contributor
May 8, 2015
One of these days I hope. Anyone know when the next TS version is coming out or have they given any estimates? Really hate to get all into it and possibly have it Nerfed via update.
upload_2015-11-1_13-51-53.png

Flex99

Oct 10, 2015
Totally would love to have this workng on win10 64 , it does run and I can use the name stealer in it, but the spoofer does not work and I can not "hook" to TS it keeps saying Run Ts First. I would love to have a way to spoof from this machine.

0day

Contributor
Oct 16, 2015
You can :) Simply download the 32 bit version of teamspeak and install it inside of a desktop folder. Then just run it from there. Good to go :) One of these days I will make a version for the 64b Teamspeak but really I see no reason for running a 64 bit teamspeak client anyways lol :p

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
Hey, I get an error when changing trying to change my name:
182287a459.png

Code:
System.Runtime.InteropServices.ExternalException (0x800401D0): Der angeforderte Clipboard-Vorgang war nicht erfolgreich.
  bei System.Windows.Forms.Clipboard.ThrowIfFailed(Int32 hr)
  bei System.Windows.Forms.Clipboard.SetDataObject(Object data, Boolean copy, Int32 retryTimes, Int32 retryDelay)
  bei System.Windows.Forms.Clipboard.SetText(String text, TextDataFormat format)
  bei System.Windows.Forms.Clipboard.SetText(String text)
  bei Ts3_Spoof_3._0._18._1_2.Form1.Clipboard()
  bei Ts3_Spoof_3._0._18._1_2.Form1.ChangeNameToolStripMenuItem_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
  bei System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
  bei System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
  bei System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
  bei System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
  bei System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
  bei System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
  bei System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
  bei System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
  bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
  bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
  bei System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
  bei System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
  bei System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
  bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
  bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
  bei System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

0day

Contributor
Oct 16, 2015
Looks like another program you were running had access to the clipboard, constant access I would assume if it does this every time, bad timing if not. Any-who, updated the section that handles the copying to clipboard to first clear it, then do its business. Also added some error handling in case it happens again so the program will not go down. Let me know if it works for you :) Thanks for the report!

0day

Contributor
Oct 16, 2015
We may go around the clipboard all together here in the near future with some client query stoof.