Copy channels from teamspeak

Reconbla

Feb 17, 2016
Hello
I want to know if there are any methode to copy channel or permission from another teamspeak server
Without having Serveradmin login :/ Yatqa ask for this

and thanks you

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
Hello
I want to know if there are any methode to copy channel or permission from another teamspeak server
Without having Serveradmin login :/ Yatqa ask for this

and thanks you
If i understood your question you want to do that without having the actual admin server query account!
If you have your own query account you can login with thast on yatqa to create a server snapshot. After you have that file you can just restore on the other server you want.
As about doing it without query account at all, i don't know another way but copy pasting channels' names one by one to your new server!

dedmen

TeamSpeak Developer
Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
Yes it's this , no i want do it without Server admin
You can still connect to Serverquery with yatqa if you have the rights to request a Query Login.. Via Teamspeak Extras->ServerQuery Login

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
You can still connect to Serverquery with yatqa if you have the rights to request a Query Login.. Via Teamspeak Extras->ServerQuery Login
You are right my friend, but still i am pretty sure you can't create server snapshot and will say insufficient perms!