Resource icon

Crack Checker 1.0.0

No permission to download

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
Supervisor submitted a new resource:

Crack Checker - Crack Checker

Since this was requested many times, I made a little tool to check whether a license on a server is cracked or not.
Simply enter the IP or the domain.
Note: A positive check can be avoided when using an Anti-Crack script (for example the one I provide here in the TeamSpeak Cracks)
Note 2: Subdomains wont work sometimes, so just use the real IP instead.

View attachment 207...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
This looks awesome, I am going to throw together a PHP (web script) quick that checks port 2008. Nice job Supervisor this looks awesome!

PHP:
<?php
    $connection = @fsockopen("127.0.0.1", "2008");

if (is_resource($connection))
    {
        echo "This server may be cracked.";

fclose($connection);
    }

else
    {
        echo "Crack not detected.";
    }
?>

Broxhar

Jan 27, 2016
who is right?

imSpMDx.png

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
well, My crack checker only checks whether anything on port 2008 is answering to a request. I dont know what kind of tool you use. Maybe you want to show us?
He's using the website "Race" posted above.
I tried my server and it showed Original License.
Link

In other words, the website uses the same method. Your method, checking if port 2008 is open or closed.

Edit: Checked the IP and the same website says Original License now. [ Screenshot ]

kingston

Contributor
Feb 10, 2016
I believe there is basically no other method. I just tried on a box with no teamspeak running at all but fake 2008 service open and... of course cracked license. It will also work nicely for whitehouse.gov and you get original license. Who would think that obama is a teamspeak luva :D

Thoroughly

Feb 20, 2016
I believe there is basically no other method. I just tried on a box with no teamspeak running at all but fake 2008 service open and... of course cracked license. It will also work nicely for whitehouse.gov and you get original license. Who would think that obama is a teamspeak luva :D
funny.

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
I think I can actually listen to that answer and verify the "AccountingServer answer"
I'll put it on my todo list which gets longer every day o_O

self.add()

Jul 20, 2015
The only way to have a high ensurance the server is actually not cracked is to check if port 2008 is open AND you don't get a ASE response.
If port 2008 is closed you can't tell for certain (but it's still likely to be cracked).
And if you get a response from the ASE on the Tool. Well you have a 100% ensurance it's cracked.

The best way to actually "fake" a valid server is to either have patched binaries that don't need an ASE response or have the ASE set up on an alternate server and forward your TS3 Server to request the ASE Response from the second server instead of local (or official TS3).

Last edited:

Najsr

TeamSpeak Developer
Apr 23, 2016
With my IP it tells me "Not cracked!"
With my Domain it tells me "Cracked!"
Are you sure, that you have your DNS record set to same ip you are entering? :D

Edit: Also it's pretty much useless, It just tries to open 2008 port over TCP. If it gets respond (connects) => cracked, else it will sayy that it is not cracked

Last edited: