CRASH TS3 SERVER VERSION 3.0.13.8

TheBeastMC

Mar 3, 2016
You can't crash any server with that tool. It only disconnects the client who is so curious and wants to see the bots connection info (I know no normal user that watches every user's connection info on a server).
Btw. it really only disconnects the client. It does not crash it! (A disconnect is not a client crash!) If you want to see a real client crash, you can contact me.
It's only useful for joining dummy users and trolling around, nothing else.

chuga2

Restricted
Jul 16, 2016
You can't crash any server with that tool. It only disconnects the client who is so curious and wants to see the bots connection info (I know no normal user that watches every user's connection info on a server).
Btw. it really only disconnects the client. It does not crash it! (A disconnect is not a client crash!) If you want to see a real client crash, you can contact me.
It's only useful for joining dummy users and trolling around, nothing else.

so this is big problem

Thats not a Server crash.

NO SOLUTION IN THIS TIME ?

Last edited:

TheBeastMC

Mar 3, 2016
maybe is not crash but can disconnects the clients
Did you read what I wrote?
It only disconnects the client who is so curious and wants to see the bots connection info
so this is big problem
Yes, ok. It can be a problem for you if you have to monitor the connection info of every user ...
I did not see a single user on my ts that timed out because of godzilla yet. As I already wrote:
(I know no normal user that watches every user's connection info on a server).

NO SOLUTION IN THIS TIME ?
I think it's fixed in the 3.1 server, but the handshake of 3.1 is different (initivexpand2) so you can't test it at the moment if they really fixed it.

Kasi

Dec 24, 2017
I think it's fixed in the 3.1 server, but the handshake of 3.1 is different (initivexpand2) so you can't test it at the moment if they really fixed it.
true i juste try that crash or idk what is it in my server no one Disconnect But he Make my bot music timedout <21:30:02> Hit Music Bot" dropped (connection lost)

Bluscream

Retired Staff
Contributor
May 8, 2015
It only disconnects the client who is so curious and wants to see the bots connection info (I know no normal user that watches every user's connection info on a server).

Thats not the whole story. It also affects servervariables, serverconnectioninfo, clientconnectioninfo which are also used by some plugins. My pwcracker for example will make connecting impossible while enabled. my high score plugin is unusable too.

chuga2

Restricted
Jul 16, 2016

temporary solution

Attachments

• anti-flood.PNG
    anti-flood.PNG
    5.9 KB · Views: 382

Splamy

TeamSpeak Developer
Apr 26, 2016
I wrote a TS3AudioBot plugin which can detect godzilla clients and kick/ban them the same moment they connect. SinusBots will still crash, but the plugin will ip-ban the user.
If anyone is interested, contact me. Maybe I'll also just post it here if there is more interest...

amsaal

VIP
Jul 28, 2015
I wrote a TS3AudioBot plugin which can detect godzilla clients and kick/ban them the same moment they connect. SinusBots will still crash, but the plugin will ip-ban the user.
If anyone is interested, contact me. Maybe I'll also just post it here if there is more interest...

Please share with community instead going PM with members.

Splamy

TeamSpeak Developer
Apr 26, 2016
Welp, here it is. Remove the `.txt` ending (the forum blocks it when I upload with only `.cs`).
To install it simply put it into the Plugins folder of the ts3audiobot and load it with `!plugin load DetectCrashPing.cs`

Attachments

• DetectCrashPing.cs.txt
    2.7 KB · Views: 148

amsaal

VIP
Jul 28, 2015
Welp, here it is. Remove the `.txt` ending (the forum blocks it when I upload with only `.cs`).
To install it simply put it into the Plugins folder of the ts3audiobot and load it with `!plugin load DetectCrashPing.cs`

Great Share.

Dorde

Jun 10, 2017
@Splamy it is working but the Ts3AudioBot is crashing after the ban . Proof http://prntscr.com/hvfitv

Edit:
09:00:29] Debug: SM User Dorde created session with the bot
[09:00:34] Debug: MB Got message from Dorde: !plugin load DetectCrashPing.cs
[09:00:50] Error: Critical program failure!. Exception:
MSG: The the switch does not handle the value "ConnectionInfo" from "NotificationType".
TYPE:MissingEnumCaseException

chuga2

Restricted
Jul 16, 2016

this plugin can work in JTS3ServerMod ??

and how can load this plugin in sinusbot linux ??

Last edited:

Splamy

TeamSpeak Developer
Apr 26, 2016
@Splamy it is working but the Ts3AudioBot is crashing after the ban . Proof http://prntscr.com/hvfitv

Edit:
09:00:29] Debug: SM User Dorde created session with the bot
[09:00:34] Debug: MB Got message from Dorde: !plugin load DetectCrashPing.cs
[09:00:50] Error: Critical program failure!. Exception:
MSG: The the switch does not handle the value "ConnectionInfo" from "NotificationType".
TYPE:MissingEnumCaseException
You will need the current develop branch, since the master branch has a bug there

this plugin can work in JTS3ServerMod ??

and how can load this plugin in sinusbot linux ??
No this plugin is exclusive for the ts3udiobot

Bluscream

Retired Staff
Contributor
May 8, 2015
do you mean sinusbot ??
No ts3audiobot is ts3audiobot and sinusbot is sinusbot.

But i admit that the name is quite confusing cause sinusbot's codename was ts3ab (which could be shorthand for ts3audiobot) before

Dorde

Jun 10, 2017
@Splamy With the develop branch Im getting "Error: Plugin error: UnknownError"
Log:
Warning: Plugin_0 compiler notifications:
Error L15/C40: Der Typ- oder Namespacename 'MainBot' ist im Namespace 'TS3AudioBot' nicht vorhanden. (Fehlt ein Assemblyverweis?)

Last edited: