Solved Creating Multiple TS3 Servers on the same Host (PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xandao279

Dec 1, 2016
Hey Guys I'm new here

I've been trying to create a new instance of TS3 server on my host, but I'm getting stuck when I try to create a new virtual server using Putty.
I connect to my ts3 server, as server admin, I proceed to Tools>Server Query Login, put the user and get the user and the password
On Putty I use the command : "login admin *******", and receive the message: "error id=0 msg=ok" (login successful)
But when I insert the following command:
"servercreate ts3test=TeamSpeak\s]\p[\sServer virtualserver_port=9988 virtualserver_maxclients=50"
The return message is:
"error id=2568 msg=insufficient\sclient\spermissions failed_permid=8"
The same happens if I use only the simple command or another comand Ex: "servercreate test2", "serverlist" etc.

So anyone can tell what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
Hey Guys I'm new here

I've been trying to create a new instance of TS3 server on my host, but I'm getting stuck when I try to create a new virtual server using Putty.
I connect to my ts3 server, as server admin, I proceed to Tools>Server Query Login, put the user and get the user and the password
On Putty I use the command : "login admin *******", and receive the message: "error id=0 msg=ok" (login successful)
But when I insert the following command:
"servercreate ts3test=TeamSpeak\s]\p[\sServer virtualserver_port=9988 virtualserver_maxclients=50"
The return message is:
"error id=2568 msg=insufficient\sclient\spermissions failed_permid=8"
The same happens if I use only the simple command or another comand Ex: "servercreate test2", "serverlist" etc.

So anyone can tell what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!
In that case if you having trouble doing that, why don't you create them via the Yatqa program?
http://yat.qa/
it's free, but also you can get the full version by donating 50cents to the user!

Kleberstoff

Knowledge Seeker
VIP
Dec 29, 2015
Simple Problem, Simple Fix.

Easierst Solution:
Get YATQA.
Easy Solution:
Google, Teamspeak 3 Telnet Commands.

My choice, YATQA all the way.

xandao279

Dec 1, 2016
Well I get the same error when using YATQA :(
When I connect I get this error, but I still can see details of the server status, address and etc...
b239709f9d66478f905468f9347a7279.png
And This one when I try to create another virtual server.
272fdc3a37f046d5b42a4743d577cbef.png
As I can see, its the same errors that occurs using Putty.
Is there a problem with my DB?

****EDIT****
I've re-set the serveradmin password, and used it on Putty and YATQA, now everything works fine.
Generating serverquery users with TS3 Client seens to don't work for nothing hehe.

And thanks again for YATQA, it will save me a lot of time!

Last edited:

xandao279

Dec 1, 2016
Nice to hear that YATQA was able to fix your Problem!
#Solved i guess!
Actually, wasn't YATQA that solved my problem, I just used the "root" user of TS3 Server (serveradmin).
But YATQA will save me some time on the administration of my server!

Status
Not open for further replies.