Tutorial Creative Cloud 2017 (ALL Adobe Products)

Rikku

Contributor
Sep 14, 2015
Hello R4P3 Community.
Today i will show you how to get the Adobe Creative Cloud 2017 (All Adobe Products) for free. :)

Step 1:
The Key for the Download is:
!VmyvP0ncf0D8yrgRsJlIgNR3kxx5yYHRfQJ58CNR6oI
Step 2: After the Download, start the C-Cloud Adobe Installations Program and follow the Steps. :)
Step 3: Start the Creative Cloud and select a Programm (example: Adobe Photoshop CC 2017) and download the select one.
Step 4: Dont Click on (Start Test!) rather go into your Download Folder
go back to your download folder, where you downloaded the files, and start the Patcher (updated till 12.1.2017)
Step 5: Now select the Porgram witch you have download via the Adobe Creative Cloud and select (example: Photoshop CC 2015 - 64 Bit)
The 2015 version also works for the 2017 version. :)
Step 6: Click on Patch and search for the file called: amtlib.dll The File is into your Adobe Installation folder, now select the Program you have installed (example: Photoshop CC 2017) and go into the Folder, now you will find an DLL called: amtlib.dll wait for the Message: PATCHING DONE

SUCCESS you have Photoshop for free. :)

The unknown virus scanners say that the files are infected. But they are not!

The most famous virus scanners like Avira and Kaspersky say that the files are clean!

Tested on: Windows 7 64 Bit and Windows 10 64 Bit. :)

Best Regards Rikku. :)

Rikku

Contributor
Sep 14, 2015
I know. But the most AntiVirus Scanner like: Avira, Kaspersky,Avast, AVG, BitDefender says NO! I tested this on my own PC. :)