• Yea, thats a good idea

• Mostly

• Partially

• No (Give reasons)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Darkie

Aug 21, 2015
Hey,
I saw that some people in this forum are real badass in creating teamspeak 3 plugins, because of this i wanted to ask you guys something.

Why does actually someone focus on cracking sinusbot or other crappy music bots? I mean, its concept is nice but the actual bot system is really crap, i mean its buggy. Its multithreading ability is crap and it uses a sql file and has no options to select an custom driver, like mysql(which is by the way much faster). And the most important point is, that you can't get more than 2 instances legally without tampering.

What I thought about is:
Writing a (maybe open-source) plugin for teamspeak which is able to stream audio from a udp socket into the current teamspeak instance.
Everything should easy to understand and well documented, so everyone can create his own "management-server" in his own language which provides all the possibilities for many custom (and free) music bots on a high level of quality.

What are the advantages of my suggestion?
1. Unlimited Free Bots!
2. We would encourage people to begin writing own code instead of using crappy prebuild software
3. We could prevent users wasting money on hosters with crap bots (Sinusbot partners, nitrado, ts-coach, etc...)

I know my suggestions are going to be hard to implement, but luckily there are a view open-source kind-of-examples out here like https://github.com/Splamy/TS3AudioBot or https://github.com/MGraefe/RP-Soundboard, we just have to merge and improve them :)

If someone from the staff is seeing and agreeing with my opinions, i would be willing to help with this project, i am able to code in .net (c# and vb), and i am currently learning c++(by fooling around with the plugin sdk for teamspeak, but i'm getting better :) )

To end with, I want to thank you for your attention. Please share your opinion in the commends with me and please vote,
thank you!

Last edited:

clack

Jan 22, 2016
Hey,
I saw that some people in this forum are real badass in creating teamspeak 3 plugins, because of this i wanted to ask you guys something.

Why does actually someone focus on cracking sinusbot or other crappy music bots? I mean, its concept is nice but the actual bot system is really crap, i mean its buggy. Its multithreading ability is crap and it uses a sql file and has no options to select an custom driver, like mysql(which is by the way much faster). And the most important point is, that you can't get more than 2 instances legally without tampering.

What I thought about is:
Writing a (maybe open-source) plugin for teamspeak which is able to stream audio from a udp socket into the current teamspeak instance.
Everything should easy to understand and well documented, so everyone can create his own "management-server" in his own language which provides all the possibilities for many custom (and free) music bots on a high level of quality.

What are the advantages of my suggestion?
1. Unlimited Free Bots!
2. We would encourage people to begin writing own code instead of using crappy prebuild software
3. We could prevent users wasting money on hosters with crap bots (Sinusbot partners, nitrado, ts-coach, etc...)

I know my suggestions are going to be hard to implement, but luckily there are a view open-source kind-of-examples out here like https://github.com/Splamy/TS3AudioBot or https://github.com/MGraefe/RP-Soundboard, we just have to merge and improve them :)

If someone from the staff is seeing and agreeing with my opinions, i would be willing to help with this project, i am able to code in .net (c# and vb), and i am currently learning c++(by fooling around with the plugin sdk for teamspeak, but i'm getting better :) )

To end with, I want to thank you for your attention. Please share your opinion in the commends with me and please vote,
thank you!
Good Idea..;)
But Starting for this project is hard ?!!! :confused:
I think nobody help you for this project ( & i am not able to coding) :(

Kleberstoff

Knowledge Seeker
VIP
Dec 29, 2015
I love the Idea, sadly I think i might not be to help because im new to programm and I focused on PHP.

Anyway, I would love to help if possible.