CustomBadges - Blocker

FarisDev

L oryh brx
Contributor
Jun 9, 2016
Hello, today I decided to release a bot, that's block people using custom badges plugin, I'm very sorry for this but server owners annoying from that plugin.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PHP:
<?php
require_once("libraries/TeamSpeak3/TeamSpeak3.php");

$ts3 = TeamSpeak3::factory("serverquery://serveradmin:yourpassword@ip:10011/?server_port=9987&nickname=CustomBadgesBlocker");

$array = array("overwolf=0:", "badges=");

foreach($ts3->clientList(array("client_type" => 0)) as $ts3client){
    $nickname = $ts3client["client_nickname"];
    $badges = $ts3client["client_badges"];

$badgesReplaced = str_replace($array, "", $badges);

$badgesReplaced2 = str_replace(":", ",", $badgesReplaced);

$count = count(explode(",", $badgesReplaced2));

if($count > 4){

$ts3client->kick(TeamSpeak3::KICK_SERVER, "Stop the custom badges plugin, and join the server!");

}

}

?>

- Developer's : SpeciaL (FarisDev) , PABLO.

- Tutorial Video: *SOON*

- Any bug or something feel free to contact me.

- Start it using cronjob as you like.

Last edited:

DDoSBoy

May 11, 2016
Hello, nice bot, but can you add a list's of dbids or uids allowed to use badges, because some people have a real badges. and good job

FarisDev

L oryh brx
Contributor
Jun 9, 2016
Hello, nice bot, but can you add a list's of dbids or uids allowed to use badges, because some people have a real badges. and good job

Nice idea, I will release the bot with your idea in the next update ;)

Bluscream

Retired Staff
Contributor
May 8, 2015
That's not really against the CustomBadges plugin, it just kicks people with more then 4 badges.

FarisDev

L oryh brx
Contributor
Jun 9, 2016
Okay, i'll set 3 or 4 custom badges, so what next :D
That's not really against the CustomBadges plugin, it just kicks people with more then 4 badges.

Some people have a real badges so it's better put it from 5 badges kick them out, but also I'll add Ignore group, Now server owners can give the group to a real badges person, and make the badges 1, it's not hard ;c

2. You are not destroying teamspeak with your plugin, you only make server owner's annoying from the badges. and looks like no group in the server.

Bluscream

Retired Staff
Contributor
May 8, 2015
Some people have a real badges so it's better put it from 5 badges kick them out, but also I'll add Ignore group, Now server owners can give the group to a real badges person, and make the badges 1, it's not hard ;c

2. You are not destroying teamspeak with your plugin, you only make server owner's annoying from the badges. and looks like no group in the server.
I am not destroying anything. If, at all; the users of the plugin are doing something. I doubt that you could call it "destruction" ;)