DDos VPS

XARON

get over here!
Restricted
Nov 24, 2016
It would make sense to cover your words somehow, give us your opinion on why is it like that.
Have a grown man talk.
I've tested and replied. I've dedicated server from NFO since 2 months, using for only computing.

Also doing it with TS3 Servers with filetransfer..
You need to buy 20€ for 50GB of filetransfer, apsurd
It's protected traffic, too expensive for us. All TS3 servers hosted by HyperFilter.

Reselling OVH and using cloudflare and a fake loading page that does nothing..

Are u tried to look our headers? Not only CloudFlare, our L7 mitigation is not so good. Sad for u.

02af016c82.png

We've much Enterprise customers for DDoS protection. We've custom firewall on OVH and Interwerk datacenter. We've expert DDoS mitigation for only our Enterprise level customers like GMod, FiveM servers (Twitch streamers/youtubers).

OVH, customized firewall with ASA and upgraded bandwith. (FR,DE,UK)
Interwerk, customized firewall with Mikrotik and 4x10g uplinks + Voxility. (DE)
HyperFilter, customized firewall, 100g capacity and custom rules for TeamSpeak3. (NL)

Last edited:

dosh

Nov 19, 2018
I've tested and replied. I've dedicated server from NFO since 2 months, using for only computing.

It's protected traffic, too expensive for us. All TS3 servers hosted by HyperFilter.

Are u tried to look our headers? Not only CloudFlare, our L7 mitigation is not so good. Sad for u.

02af016c82.png

We've much Enterprise customers for DDoS protection. We've custom firewall on OVH and Interwerk datacenter. We've expert DDoS mitigation for only our Enterprise level customers like GMod, FiveM servers (Twitch streamers/youtubers).

OVH, customized firewall with ASA and upgraded bandwith. (FR,DE,UK)
Interwerk, customized firewall with Mikrotik and 4x10g uplinks + Voxility. (DE)
HyperFilter, customized firewall, 100g capacity and custom rules for TeamSpeak3. (NL)
Please don't advise anyone to use Voxility for any voice server this might be the only service that doesn't need to get hit to bring your server down/cause packet...
OVH is the main alternative for everyone in the market for now at least, but for me its not I like having a team that can help me even If I never need it I know they are there. Also the time they take to solve a problem in terms of ddos protection like new methods its ridiculous.
Hyperfilter will start having problems if they don't get a bigger capacity, especially when they host streaming servers ;)

Nfoservers has a lot of features that none of the above have one of them being 24/7 support in a matter of minutes, but they do need to keep up with competition in terms of protection.

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

i agree then, it is absolute bullshit to request more money for that then.
Also doing it with TS3 Servers with filetransfer..
You need to buy 20€ for 50GB of filetransfer, apsurd
Just the name, logo and website of this "company"... Not having the creativity to make up your own stuff looks really bad.
Can't really expect much more.

Last edited:

XARON

get over here!
Restricted
Nov 24, 2016
Please don't advise anyone to use Voxility for any voice server this might be the only service that doesn't need to get hit to bring your server down/cause packet...
OVH is the main alternative for everyone in the market for now at least, but for me its not I like having a team that can help me even If I never need it I know they are there. Also the time they take to solve a problem in terms of ddos protection like new methods its ridiculous.
Hyperfilter will start having problems if they don't get a bigger capacity, especially when they host streaming servers ;)

Nfoservers has a lot of features that none of the above have one of them being 24/7 support in a matter of minutes, but they do need to keep up with competition in terms of protection.

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

Just the name, logo and website of this "company"... Not having the creativity to make up your own stuff looks really bad.
Can't really expect much more.
Thanks for ur comment.