Dedishops or ExtraVM ?

edsandro

Apr 11, 2016
Dedishops or ExtraVM ? Between what are their differences? What I recommend with complete certainty ofquality need 4 GB of RAM.

Benjo

Feb 23, 2016
Basically anything that resells OVH GAME and your safe then the rest, I personally use Dedishops :D

Datalow

May 17, 2016
ExtraVM
Because they got good english support and i had never a problem with them.

Dedishops only answers in french.
And i had a lot problems with them.
Downtimes every day and the support is unfriendly as hell.

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
ExtraVM
Because they got good english support and i had never a problem with them.

Dedishops only answers in french.
Downtimes every day and the support is unfriendly as hell.
Can you prove that please, it's not that I don't trust you I just want to see example of "unfriendly as hell" and proof of downtime every day.

Datalow

May 17, 2016
Can you prove that please, it's not that I don't trust you I just want to see example of "unfriendly as hell" and proof of downtime every day.
I Would love to do that.
But they have just banned me.
I have a screenshot of a repayment to my PayPal account because i opened a complaint.

Attention - German Screenshot:
2ch6ufr.jpg

edsandro

Apr 11, 2016
I'm tempted to get on Dedishop because the price is much smaller, more what I want is quality I want a server that doesn't crash that has no problem with lags and you have a good DDoS protection

Because the difference in price between the 2 are so big?

ExtraVM
408cdf35cb9943a1b08fd0529c189ad6.png

Dedishop
681030db24bd40c28b04f3f90df11cce.png

Benjo

Feb 23, 2016
@Datalow
Not trying to be a dickhead or anything but you must be a real pain in the ass if they refunded you, plus theirs nothing wrong with that as their TOS gives them right not to serve you.

@Qraktzyl may trust you but the only things you say about them is exactly the same:

"Dedishops only answers in french.
Downtimes every day and the support is unfriendly as hell."

Well I mean I've now got 5 servers with them, all support tickets answered in under an hour. If your truly banned I would like an example ticket of them being "Unfriendly" and also if you can't provide that then a screenshot your dashboard where it directly says you are banned etc etc. Also relating to that downtime I'm pretty sure you would be able to tell me what Node any of your VPS's were on and I would personally make a stupid ticket to ask them if any downtime was occurring. If not I bet you messed up your host file or some sh*t.

But from now on if you say that same quote again about them I will simply reply unless you provide a good piece of solid evidence and then I will f*ck off :rolleyes:

PS. Translate the ticket before screenshotting it.

@0x0539
Please I need to reconsider my bleach amounts I take on a regular basis, the stress is too much...

edsandro

Apr 11, 2016
More about dedishop, the vps game you recommend 100%? I'm wanting to get but I'm a little afraid, I can get without fear? Thanks buddy!

Benjo

Feb 23, 2016
Yes I recommend, there support to me is perfectly fine ( Although its in french but right click and translate) its simple...
Anymore question feel free to ask.

edsandro

Apr 11, 2016
About the quality the 2 are exactly the same? The only difference is the support? A French and the other American? That's all??

Because if that's all I'm going to dedishop for sure, because with 20€ I caught a 16 GB vps and 600mbs of link

Benjo

Feb 23, 2016
I seriously still don't get why people chat so much crap about dedishops :D:D:D:D

The support may be shit because its in french, they still get the job done.
Solution: Google Translate - You can reply in English

People say it crashes regularly.
Solution: Fix your own fucking problems its not them, its you.

Am I a salty person?
Conclusion: Yes I am, deal with it.:p:p:p:p