Tutorial Definitive Guide to Windows 10 (PDF)

AFGHAN

Sep 12, 2015
EqELg.jpg

Definitive Guide to Windows 10
English | PDF | 148 pages | 49 MB

The Definitive Guide to Windows 10 is the only book you need on the new operating system. You’ll learn how to master the new tools, lock Microsoft’s weak privacy settings and prevent future updates from wrecking your PC. Our team of PC experts have been working hard to update the book to include fixes for all the problems and bugs that have appeared in Windows 10 since it launched. Don’t use Windows 10 without this book by your side!
VirusTotal 0/65
###Download###

L.

Sep 1, 2015
There are really People outside using Windows 10?

bl4uni

Sep 10, 2015
Im using Windows 10 and I really like it. Why do you hate it so much?

Btw. Ty for the share :) I don't need this book but there may be people who this really helps.

L.

Sep 1, 2015
Im using Windows 10 and I really like it. Why do you hate it so much?

Btw. Ty for the share :) I don't need this book but there may be people who this really helps.
To many Security Issues (even more than Win 7)

Last edited by a moderator:

bl4uni

Sep 10, 2015
Well if youre using Windows you should always be aware you're using a broken system. If I didn't love gaming I would have installed Linux years ago.

Anyway, I think if you follow a few steps (e.g. turning off tracking, not using a microsoft account, disabling cortana...) you're pretty safe.

And keep in mind, even on linux, if someone wants to hack/rip(/whatever bad things you), it's not gonna be hard. Especially when someone knows your system.

Derp

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 30, 2015
(e.g. turning off tracking)

"One doesn't simply turn off tracking on a Microsoft Product

And keep in mind, even on linux, if someone wants to hack/rip(/whatever bad things you), it's not gonna be hard

Well, that's actually not true, because the way linux works is completely different. Basically, someone needs to be stupid enough to run everything as Root (which is plain stupid)(unless they really know what they're doing)

OR, Some crazy 1337 hax0r could use a permission escalation 0day

bl4uni

Sep 10, 2015
Yes, you can turn off tracking.

There will always be exploits. You just have to find them. If you have a specific target and you know what OS/software it is using you will have to invest some time.
Also you could just social engineer if you come to the conclusion that will be easier.