Votes: 36 36.7%
  • Are you the real DrWhat from UC?

Votes: 18 18.4%

• Total voters

kalle

high minded
Contributor
Oct 28, 2015
one question about nimda: jailing people keeps them in there even if they disconnect and reconnect? if not, is there a way nimda can save UID and jail them again or if they disconnect ban them?
Yep. With few lines of php code this can be done.

tagKnife

Oct 2, 2015
one question about nimda: jailing people keeps them in there even if they disconnect and reconnect? if not, is there a way nimda can save UID and jail them again or if they disconnect ban them?
yeah, this can be done, though i wouldn't use the UID, i'd use a group to identify if someone should be in jail or not.

kalle

high minded
Contributor
Oct 28, 2015
yeah, this can be done, though i wouldn't use the UID, i'd use a group to identify if someone should be in jail or not.
Yep I agree with you. Its easier to check group than save uids and work with database etc.

flickerjunky

First perm VIP!? Furries4Life?! #CutenessOverload
VIP
Mar 16, 2016
@kalle can you help me? im sorry im not good with this. I would really thank you for that or even the community if they could help me out. Maybe we can do smthn like if i give some1 a servergroup he gets moved to jail. if he reconnects he will be im there again and if the servergroup is removed he will be unjailed. Maybe its possible to add a message they get like " You have been jailed"

kalle

high minded
Contributor
Oct 28, 2015
@kalle can you help me? im sorry im not good with this. I would really thank you for that or even the community if they could help me out. Maybe we can do smthn like if i give some1 a servergroup he gets moved to jail. if he reconnects he will be im there again and if the servergroup is removed he will be unjailed. Maybe its possible to add a message they get like " You have been jailed"
I will try to make this tomorrow. I'm busy but I will try.

Najsr

TeamSpeak Developer
Apr 23, 2016
Is there a way to trigger a plugin on startup? It could emulate timers by using sleep func and neverending cycle until the onWaitTimeout event is fixed

tagKnife

Oct 2, 2015
Is there a way to trigger a plugin on startup? It could emulate timers by using sleep func and neverending cycle until the onWaitTimeout event is fixed
I can't use sleep as that would lock up the bot. I could use another system that would be hugely inefficient.
But i have spoken to a few guys from the original shit framework and they are currently working on a version 2 which follows PSR-1, PSR-2, PSR-4.

You can also bump the original issue hopefully the author will reply https://github.com/fkubis/teamspeak-php-framework/issues/8

Najsr

TeamSpeak Developer
Apr 23, 2016
In some ways its not that bad, if you need something simple its actually faster than oop framework :D

tagKnife

Oct 2, 2015
lol if you mean this infograph
home3.png

thats one hell of fast class keepo.
Also it is OOP, It's a class object, For an (O)bject (O)rentated (P)rogram

Najsr

TeamSpeak Developer
Apr 23, 2016
Ok you got me :D
Hope the new framework will be released soon :D

tagKnife