Solved error in channel admin group

Celso

Oct 1, 2017
I have a problem with the channel admin permissions, when I am with the admin server and I add the admin channel I lose all the powers of the admin server, the admin channel is interfering with the permissions of the server group

upload_2017-11-24_0-3-23.png

These are the group permissions, I think they are the default permissions.

upload_2017-11-24_0-4-49.png

without the channel admin group

upload_2017-11-24_0-5-22.png

with channel admin
if someone is willing to help or can enter my server to see all the permissions, I will thank you very much.

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
If you are the actuall server owner jsut add the following permission in your server group: b_client_skip_channelgroup_permissions (which you should already have)
Else just edit the server settings so when you create a channel you stay with the "Guest" channel group.

Celso

Oct 1, 2017
If you are the actuall server owner jsut add the following permission in your server group: b_client_skip_channelgroup_permissions (which you should already have)
Else just edit the server settings so when you create a channel you stay with the "Guest" channel group.
I understood, I had taken this permission for administration groups also to have to respect the channel rules

upload_2017-11-25_1-14-49.png

with this permission enabled, the group ignores this setting. = /

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
I know that, unfotunatetly, there is no other way.
You have these options. Either gonna do that and restrict your admins, or enable that perm and make someone as admin if you trust him.

From the other side, if the "Channel Admin" group doesn't need to give out any other groups just remove from it these perms "i_group_member_add_power" and "i_group_member_remove_power" and you will be fine without adding the skip permission.

Celso

Oct 1, 2017
I know that, unfotunatetly, there is no other way.
You have these options. Either gonna do that and restrict your admins, or enable that perm and make someone as admin if you trust him.

From the other side, if the "Channel Admin" group doesn't need to give out any other groups just remove from it these perms "i_group_member_add_power" and "i_group_member_remove_power" and you will be fine without adding the skip permission.

solved my problem =)