Discussion Escape from Tarkov cracking

Bluscream

Retired Staff
Contributor
Hey, I found game files from
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
on
and wondered if we can crack them open to atleast pay some singleplayer without paying 140 bucks for something we don't know if it will be top or flop :D

To give you a quick overview i mirrored the file structure to github (no assets included):

Of course it would be easier if i would have payed for the game xD

P.S:

Last edited by a moderator:
If you took two seconds out of your day to look at the assets you provided, you would have realized that you have an incomplete dump of the game. It's not like you had to break the string encryption, it's right there in plain text.

Bluscream

Retired Staff
Contributor
If you took two seconds out of your day to look at the assets you provided, you would have realized that you have an incomplete dump of the game. It's not like you had to break the string encryption, it's right there in plain text.
Of course i didn't want to upload the whole 4gb to github. You can still find it when you click on the TB link.

0vert1m3

Contributing Member
NO ASSETS INCLUDED

only the small files are in the github repo (<50mb)
Sup B1uscr34m, yea im working on it too but i didnt have not much time in the past weeks. I need to decomp the damn bundle files can u help me with that ? When u need files shoot me a pm, i have full access....

Last edited:

Top Bottom