Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Yes, but it should be free!

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • nope.

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters

NothingTV

Mar 13, 2017
Hey! Since I have a new Website for my Project and getting a new one in few months I wanna offer my old extended TS-Website.

Features:
- new index layout (Screenshot)
- small login system (through teamspeak)
- group assigner
- profile system (Screenshot)
- ts-n ranking system bridge (Screenshot)
- top 3 widget (of ts-n)
- slider function in widget

The Website has many bugs, but it's a great extension for the current TS-Website and you could use it as framework for a own great TS-Website.

Most parts are made by Wruczek.

PS: I sell my current Project Website (https://flamespersecond.de) with a unique Banner Generator with TS-N Bridge (Screenshot)! Let me know if you're interested.

niks

Jan 30, 2017
currently use TSN on my server. Is it possible to reinstall the Teamspeak server completely and to set everything up again with a backup file and thereby continue the normal ranking system?
I'm open minded to any price suggestions.

Highly doubt anyone would buy it tbh.. It's honestly just you copying the code onto a different template.
Like cmon.

If it is worth anything.. not worth anything more than 5$.
I mean the only valuable thing you might have there, if it even is ur code is that login system. - Everything else I'm more than likely is open-source and from your part would be a complete scam.

Celso

Oct 1, 2017
You could share it on the forum. I think that's the way nks said it. if you sell it for a very cheap price you better share it for everyone and if you sell it for a high price it would be difficult to sell.

T7260co.png

BIOS

Knowledge Seeker
VIP
Oct 10, 2015
best idea dont sell it here, its only an pre-view and can get an high price!!

NothingTV

Mar 13, 2017
@niks I don't think that you can rate the value of this site.

@Celso you already asked for a "rip" of my site in this forum, so I don't care what you say.

@BIOS I see.

Gonna upload a demo today. If there is someone who's really interested, let me know via PN. Everyone else is invited to leave the thread at this point. :)

EDIT: Demos are online!

Last edited:

Celso

Oct 1, 2017
@Celso you already asked for a "rip" of my site in this forum, so I don't care what you say.
I did not show the logo of your server, I only gave an idea to other members. I found a cool thing and asked if anyone had anything like it

NothingTV

Mar 13, 2017
I did not show the logo of your server, I only gave an idea to other members. I found a cool thing and asked if anyone had anything like it
Can't believe that you think this makes it better in any form. nvm..

extended ts-website:
better version:

Not logged in:
CjfuOFz.jpg

logged in as newbie (not registred):
ADdLR5V.jpg

logged in as registred user:
D5kHmH8.jpg