Fastpipe.io Cloud SSD [combahton]

_w00t_

VIP
I just purchased this . i just have issues my users cannot connect to team speak says not responding?

can someone please assist.

Note: i dont have iptables rules

DDOS setting is set to dynamic
DDOS setting for layer 7 is deactivated.

daffik1

They layer7 protection = only http reverse proxy, no other applications filters

_w00t_

VIP
Ok so its working now i am not sure how but now everyone can connect to the team speak.

martyns

Helpful Member
VIP
Even tho' their protection looks good, their support time is kinda shit, only working days and only from 9 a.m - 6 p.m..Thats big minus.

They offer 24/7 support for 100€, and for that you can buy almost 2 Dedi's on their site.

I think good, fast, and responsible support is very important

fourwind

Well.. you buy a vserver for like <10 bucks.. what the fuck do you expect ? If they even work for you 10 minutes a month its allready a minus profit for you as a customer.. You want support? pay the price.

Sry but all this price dumping shit makes me angry.
Some people always want best protection, best uptime and best support for 5 bucks..

The less a customer is willing to pay, the more they want.. thats something i learned long time ago.

Even tho' their protection looks good, their support time is kinda shit, only working days and only from 9 a.m - 6 p.m..Thats big minus.

martyns

Helpful Member
VIP
Well.. you buy a vserver for like <10 bucks.. what the fuck do you expect ? If they even work for you 10 minutes a month its allready a minus profit for you as a customer.. You want support? pay the price.

Sry but all this price dumping shit makes me angry.
Some people always want best protection, best uptime and best support for 5 bucks..

The less a customer is willing to pay, the more they want.. thats something i learned long time ago.
Don't run of the topic, no one sells vps for 5€ and has 100€ 24/7 support.
I know when someone sells servers over 100€ and has 100€ support, but not 5€

And I didn't wrote about quality of support, then time of active support please read what I wrote, and don't seek for attention

fourwind

Its not off topic nor did i start it.
I also never said that there is somebody that provides 24/7 for 5€ (thats exactly is the point im trying to say.. - wtf?)

You said that there support times are shit (for the price) which is simply not true.

So aggain: you want 24/7 support? Pay the price and dont drag a provider down for not having 24/7 support for 5€ vps.

Don't run of the topic, no one sells vps for 5€ and has 100€ 24/7 support.
I know when someone sells servers over 100€ and has 100€ support, but not 5€

And I didn't wrote about quality of support, then time of active support please read what I wrote, and don't seek for attention

martyns

Helpful Member
VIP
Its not off topic nor did i start it.
I also never said that there is somebody that provides 24/7 for 5€ (thats exactly is the point im trying to say.. - wtf?)

You said that there support times are shit (for the price) which is simply not true.

So aggain: you want 24/7 support? Pay the price and dont drag a provider down for not having 24/7 support for 5€ vps.
So its not his server or what if he won't accept support?

martyns

Helpful Member
VIP
You're saying that someone with 5€ server isn't important as someone with 80€ server, do you hear yourself?
It doesn't matter how much server costs, its his server even if server 1€ costs and he is responsible for it

fourwind

You're saying that someone with 5€ server isn't important as someone with 80€ server, do you hear yourself?
It doesn't matter how much server costs, its his server even if server 1€ costs and he is responsible for it
Dude, exactly this is the case, thats how a basic business works. You think you get the best prices or support for a customer who never bought anything from you or only in low ammounts?
Obviously YOU ARE more valuable to a company if you pay more. And obviously you DO GET better support if you pay more.

Support is releated to the service you buy.

And this is nothing big to be conserned about or to mug a company for. If you pay nearly nothing (lets say a 5€ vps) for a company and they still offer you great support then its nothing but pure calculation that other customers dont need as much as you. But dont EXPECT for 5€ that you get treatet like a first class customer, since youre simply not.

Last edited: