Free vps? this maybe something for you!!

How bad is my english?

• Total voters

JayJax

I have been searching around to get a vps without paying ect ect, well no luck yet but got something that could make you smile.

Im talking about :
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

The only thing what you need to do there is to create a account and it will send you a password to connect to your own VPS.
This VPS is from my point completely unlimited, what i mean with that you have root access to it, you can do all your stuff on it without any problems.
It has a 1Gbps line shared, and most of the time you have around 600/800Mbps Down and about 400/800Mbps Up.

Keep in mind when using the server for whatever reason : DNSAMP, Hping, SQLIN, every other kind of hacking, just do it within one day.
Their administrators aka team is really active. When i used the server to dos my dedicated box for the anti ddos script ( Black Hole ). but i got detected by them within a minimal amount of time.
Heard people talking it could take a day for them to ban your account.

So free vps root access :
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

If getting banned or being called to the door of the police department is nothing of my business, i just share information i gained overtime being on the interwebs.

Greetz JayJax.

Last edited: