Funny Posts of stupid Teamspeak employees

Who is the most stupid Teamspeak employee?

• dante696

Votes: 161 74.2%
  • Chris

Votes: 9 4.1%
  • Ludwig S.

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • ScP

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • Nils

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • R. Ludwig

Votes: 23 10.6%
  • Peter

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • uwe

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Andreas B

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • PeterS

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • David

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters

Infrocer25

Apr 15, 2016
I actually know Inforcer25. He is a local 14 year old who can't SSH into linux without asking for help from other local members.
First of all i'm not 14. Second it wasnt my fault that you kept changing the ssh password. Third i'm not afraid to admit that I dont know much about teamspeak because i don't. This was your server that got me banned from the forum because you were too fucking lazy and poor to go and buy a license. It's time to move out of your moms basement and go get a job. Stop trying to make me look bad just so you can get some attention. BTW I reported your ts server again after I left that shit storm because I saw you were using a cracked license again!

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
Hmm, I think Dante is trying to be nice now. What do you think? Maybe our conversation with some people actually did change something :D

Bluscream

Retired Staff
Contributor
May 8, 2015
I don't even think that the releases changed much. The most important thing for Teamspeak rn is to keep up with the rivals. Thats why we finally get TSSync and IPv6.

Infrocer25

Apr 15, 2016
Uhh yeah about that..
5AH8Xrw.png

We've owned a license since we started selling stuff :) - If you're making $$$ off of something you can pay for it. Whatever age you were at the time, I think it might have been less than 14, was trying to give you credit for not being able to SSH there. No need for attention if people crave for me to post content. My servers are what inspire me to contribute towards R4P3, especially the VIP section. If I need something, someone else also needs it, so I share (sometimes ;)).

hQogj1q.png
EDIT: Needed to include lulz again from OP.
EDIT 2: Did you really misspell your name?

Wait. Started selling stuff? I thought you were some other asshole that got me banned from Teamspeak forums by asking me to post the log. I'm sorry if you're the wrong person. The other community doesn't sell stuff. Got mixed up. Also I don't think I know you or your community. I would also like to add that I didn't know much about linux back then. I told whatshisname that I dont know shit about it.