Funny Posts of stupid Teamspeak employees

Who is the most stupid Teamspeak employee?

• dante696

Votes: 161 74.2%
  • Chris

Votes: 9 4.1%
  • Ludwig S.

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • ScP

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • Nils

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • R. Ludwig

Votes: 23 10.6%
  • Peter

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • uwe

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Andreas B

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • PeterS

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • David

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters

Derp

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 30, 2015
"That face teamspeak's ceo makes when R4P3 releases a new exploit"

324767ba3c.jpeg

kingston

Contributor
Feb 10, 2016
I luv this thread. They deserve the bashing like hell being so ignorant and unfriendly. They are also so resistant to many suggested changes or improvements that i just can't believe it. Even the very best ideas are often refused with quite ignorant statements. And last but not least - in my personal case they took away my free license some years ago just for no reason given. I have never ever sold a rank or icon or channel. I even had no website, no advertising, etc. My kind question for support to give me a reason to kill a very active server (400-500 online on average at that time) was blowing in the wind. Sneaky, crazy fuckers just took down my server for pure fun around 10 PM CET when most people were on.

So i started using the cracked one same evening :D And won't ever stop. And i also pray daily for the source code of client and server to surface some day. I also think that some brainy people should gather together and write an alternative, open source teamspeak client or the other way round - an open source teamspeak server that is compatible with actual clients. The emulation is perfectly legal so there would be nothing they could do about it.

Last edited:

kingston

Contributor
Feb 10, 2016
I just want to see the photo of his face when someone informed him about MESMERiZE's accounting emulator release a few years ago, which in fact started the revolution and changed the TS scene forever. Unless they decide to mess up with people in revenge and enforce blacklisting to no avail.

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
I'm being honest, I've seen Dante multiple times when searching for a solution on the TS3 forums, I've never seen him this stupid. What the **** guys. I would almost say you guys just changed his response by using inspect element. :eek::D

But then I checked the link, why is this guy a moderator part of teamspeak3 team O_O?

doo2doo2

Jul 9, 2015
lol that was me doo2doo2 asking that question on teamspeak forum :3
that idiot gave me a warning and deleted my thread for posting a link of my youtube video explaining how to make some servergroups on teamspeak and then in the warning reason sent by pm he puts a link to a different thread ._.

well I am still wondering if it is possible to add the talk power in the client info tho :D

Last edited:

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
lol that was me doo2doo2 asking that question on teamspeak forum :3
that idiot gave me a warning and deleted my thread for posting a link of my youtube video explaining how to make some servergroups on teamspeak and then in the warning reason sent by pm he puts a link to a different thread ._.

well I am still wondering if it is possible to add the talk power in the client info tho :D
Talk power in client info? What do you mean?

Permission related or do you mean an add-on?

Edit: Found you in the Add-ons thread, so I think that's what you mean.
Try this one: https://r4p3.net/threads/c-extended-info-plugin-source.331/ @Bluscream

Last edited:

Haxxthe

Sep 16, 2015
Dante696 is probably the biggest fail ever. ;)

Anyone think we should get dante696 (com/tld) and turn it into a slideshow of all his stupid posts? It would be hilarious to read through all of his stupid posts. Even for people that don't understand TeamSpeak 3, I think they would understand how stupid some of the stuff he posts is. :D

Next week I'll buy it and I'll give you the hosting service to make it xD

BayX

I'm the Root. Fear me!
Dec 18, 2015
Anyone think we should get dante696 (com/tld) and turn it into a slideshow of all his stupid posts? It would be hilarious to read through all of his stupid posts. Even for people that don't understand TeamSpeak 3, I think they would understand how stupid some of the stuff he posts is. :D
Next week I'll buy it and I'll give you the hosting service to make it xD

Haha, that would be awesome!! :D

floppy

Mar 6, 2016
They are also so resistant to many suggested changes or improvements that i just can't believe it. Even the very best ideas are often refused with quite ignorant statements.

My feelings exactly, especially when I read anything (or better don't read anything) about IPv6 on the Teamspeak forums. I don't know if they are not able or not willing to implement IPv6.

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015