Funny Posts of stupid Teamspeak employees

Who is the most stupid Teamspeak employee?

• dante696

Votes: 161 74.2%
  • Chris

Votes: 9 4.1%
  • Ludwig S.

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • ScP

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • Nils

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • R. Ludwig

Votes: 23 10.6%
  • Peter

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • uwe

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Andreas B

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • PeterS

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • David

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters

kingston

Contributor
Feb 10, 2016
I really think that dante should cut on beers at work. Or at least co-workers should keep him away from forums when he is having more than 1.

What's really ILLEGAL is to enforce such a stupid licensing schema for years. They should all burn in /dev/null for that!

Bluscream

Retired Staff
Contributor
May 8, 2015
Now its no longer a rumour, it's a fact now that Ralf. L is in jail cause he raped his stepdaughter. Details in topmost post.

R

roflcopter

dante is a funny guy :D i remember him since ts3 release, so much trash talk in public ts3 :D

kingston

Contributor
Feb 10, 2016
If i understood correctly she reported him for rapes taking place since she was a preschooler. This alone seems quite strange to me as it is very unlikely that she would recall that being 18 years old today. During all those years no one noticed anything? She should be emotionally devastated long ago. Teachers, doctors or just friends should notice that something was wrong. Why wouldn't she tell earlier? It is very unlikely to keep such a dirty secret for so many years unless she wanted to and had no problems with that as, she said, she had been given gifts, etc. And also, sadly, it is quite common for girls and women these days to accuse guys of raping them to destroy someone's life.

Last edited:

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
Why wouldn't she tell earlier? It is very unlikely to keep such a dirty secret for so many years unless she wanted to and had no problems with that as, she said, she had been given gifts, etc. And also, sadly, it is quite common for girls and women these days to accuse guys of raping them to destroy someone's life.
It happens often that women finally get the balls to tell what happens a couple of years after it happens. I think it's due to the fact that they just think they can get over it, they fight it alone and also do not want to be seen differently from friends/family. There is also women that are scared of what might happen after they publicy say who was their rapist.

However, the women falsely accusing guys should take lifetime. Seriously, so many innocent persons in jail. (And not innocent persons in the streets). We should be talking about this in another thread now :D!

U

User_8176

OMG how awesome :D Didn't know that TS is so "dirty" :D

Got Fucked up about that TS3-Licensing System earlier already :D

floppy

Mar 6, 2016
I am not sure if they are making money at all.

If Mumble wouldn't be so bad from a UX perspective...

ehthe

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 26, 2015
Oh yes teamspeak is making money, by licensing to ATHP

U

User_8176

A bit offtopic, but why does TS doesn't notice them? freets3.ovh , I managed to get a 10000 slots server in no second (IP: REMOVED)

Last edited by a moderator:

Bluscream

Retired Staff
Contributor
May 8, 2015
3d0123f0595f91959e2eacca76e83bd4.png

It's not like that the last 4 or more server releases are because r4p3... xD

Reactions: L.

Bluscream

Retired Staff
Contributor
May 8, 2015
5691718444.png

Another proof that even teamspeak employees realize that their ban system is shit.