Fyfywka for developer/VIP

dotface

Sep 12, 2015
Hi,

I think fyfywka deserves to get a developer/VIP status here.

He's an experienced developer and appears to be very professional

Look at this vulnerability Scanner he created: https://tstest.teamid.me/

or his ping emulator
6955bd18df.png

https://r4p3.net/members/fyfywka.482/

L.

Sep 1, 2015
"experienced developer"
only think i tested he made is his vulnerability Scanner other stuff is untested.

Norvik

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jul 18, 2015
only think i tested he made is his vulnerability Scanner other stuff is untested
That's true. It would be nice to see that his work is real... I can also put some outputs into a c++ project and make screens of it (I don't wanna say that he faked his programs or that he is an unexperienced developer but we only saw screenshots... We only know that he has some php knowlege)

So you can also create a vulnerability Scanner like his?
Only because anybody is able to code something or find some offsets, it doesn't mean that he is an experienced coder...

And can you reproduce it?

Finding pointers etc.?

Don't think so
Only a littlebit practice is required to find pointers? Just scroll through some game hacking forums and you will find thousands of cheatengine tutorials.

Nope but i can code a CSS, CSGO and L4D2 Hack in c++.
Then code a hack for r4p3 my friend
I can confirm that she is able to code hacks for source engine games or at least that she has the knowlege to do it.

With a little bit c++ a cs:go hack? mmhmm
I saw her work so I could say that she is an "experienced developer" and appears to be very professional like you did... And you can code csgo cheats with a littlebit c++ knowlege... The required knowlege depends on what feature you want to code.

9dc

Sep 21, 2015
That's true. It would be nice to see that his work is real... I can also put some outputs into a c++ project and make screens of it (I don't wanna say that he faked his programs or that he is an unexperienced developer but we only saw screenshots... We only know that he has some php knowlege)

Only because anybody is able to code something or find some offsets, it doesn't mean that he is an experienced coder...

Only a littlebit practice is required to find pointers? Just scroll through some game hacking forums and you will find thousands of cheatengine tutorials.

I can confirm that she is able to code hacks for source engine games or at least that she has the knowlege to do it.

I saw her work so I could say that she is an "experienced developer" and appears to be very professional like you did... And you can code csgo cheats with a littlebit c++ knowlege... The required knowlege depends on what feature you want to code.
copy paste doesnt require skill