Which provider should I choose?

• Dedishops

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Gaming Power

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters

Benjo

Feb 23, 2016
So I've been curious to see what peoples experience is with this company and I have a couple of questions for people using this service. I currently have 1 VPS with dedishops.com and its perfectly fine and pretty much tanks anything with OVH GAME protection but I was suggested to use Gamingpower.eu instead as its cheaper. Opinions?

I will be purchasing a total of 4+ VPS's
Gaming-power = 28 Euros for 4
Dedishops = 32 Euros for 4 (This excludes the setup fees per one)

Questions for people who have used gamingpower:

How long have you used them:
How many servers do you have with them:
Is the support fast or slow?
Is it worth the move?

Thanks to anyone who contributes!
Benjo :)

Last edited:

denka

Restricted
Apr 26, 2015
Has your VPS's ever been nulled: this is not needded its ovh they won null the server

root012

Oct 26, 2015
Gamingpower.eu VPS is very cheap, support is excellent, the owner is very polite and always wants to help, they do not use OVH DDoS game. DDoS Protection is very very good :)
10 + for gamingpowe.eu

Zaltimo

Feb 15, 2016
Umm, actually i have a VPS at BlazingFast.io i recommend it pretty much but they're having downtimes or some lag every evening, i've asked for a trial from gamingpower.eu, they gave me the opportunity to test their services for 3 days, i've tried with the most DDos attacks i can, and all my friends knew, max that happened was 0.20~% packet loss, that's nothing, the support is pretty nice and helpful, and the prices are cheap, i recommend them over dedishops, as it is only a reseller from ovh, with more advanced attacks u can easy take it down or pay for a null.

Last edited: