Tutorial GET YOUR NON-PROFIT LICENSE

iKaros

Restricted
Oct 4, 2017
Today I will explain, how to get your NON-PROFIT license in a simple way.

For this we need the following:
  • A domain
  • A website
  • An email
  • A VPS / dedicated server
With all this, I will help you to receive your license, safely.

Step 1 -Creating your website (For this we must have basic knowledge of HTML, and use Apache or XAMPP if you can)
Create a website without donation buttons, or any method of obtaining income. We will install a forum with phpmyadmin and xenforo / ips community (since they are easy to install)
xenForo tutorial:
Ips community tutorial:
We will install a chat in the forum, to simulate a community (here you can get the necessary plugins: https://webflake.sx)
We'll create a couple of fake accounts, with two or three, and we'll give the chat a little life.
Afterwards, we will add a couple of forums, for example games that are the most usual. With putting two or three posts of information of games or servers, will suffice.

With all this you are ready to go to Step 2 - Creating your email
For this step we must install a mail server (this depends on the version you use on your server). I recommend spending € 1 on an individual email and not waste a lot of time, but everyone will know.
Then, we will connect the mail server to your domain, for this the domain must point to the machine.
Example on Cloudflare:
Once this is done, we will go to http://npl.teamspeakusa.com/ts3npl.php
and fill everything you ask (you do not have to put true information, but neither that seems false).

And in the end they will ask us in what IP this license will be, there we will put the one of our machine.

Step 3 - Wait for Teamspeak to answer you

If you do not have the means to do all this, get in touch with me.

Last edited by a moderator:

roflcopter21

Nov 14, 2017
Hi There,

Thank you for your interest in our non profit licences (NPL).

Teamspeak have withdrawn this request until further notice,
in order to review our community support strategy. Please continue to
visit our website for further updates.

Well, they are even not updating existing NPL licenses. And registration for new ones is also closed.

Would not surprise me, if they announce that they will not offer server version for download anymore. Only for ATHP partners...

RIP NPL

Last edited:

iKaros

Restricted
Oct 4, 2017
I do not entirely agree, since at least me, they have given me a total of 8 NPL this year.

roflcopter21

Nov 14, 2017
Well, now they found a Donation button which is not a Donation button. I don't understand... Why are they doing this to us?

Excuses...

iKaros

Restricted
Oct 4, 2017
Obviously you accept the fact of not having buttons, if you add it is your problem.
There are a thousand methods of receiving and teasing the security of TS3

Well, now they found a Donation button which is not a Donation button. I don't understand... Why are they doing this to us?

Excuses...
Install NPL in exchange for files that can be used or money, if you're interested open me up.

Last edited:

roflcopter21

Nov 14, 2017
Obviously you accept the fact of not having buttons, if you add it is your problem.
There are a thousand methods of receiving and teasing the security of TS3

Install NPL in exchange for files that can be used or money, if you're interested open me up.

Nah, I'm not interested in paying for TS. Otherwise I would not be here :)
But thanks...

BTW, there is nowhere on our site where you can donate. Everything is disabled. I don't know how they see it if it's not there lmao.

EDIT: lol after some writing they updated it now. So be cheeky guys...

iKaros

Restricted
Oct 4, 2017
Nah, I'm not interested in paying for TS. Otherwise I would not be here :)
But thanks...

BTW, there is nowhere on our site where you can donate. Everything is disabled. I don't know how they see it if it's not there lmao.

I leave this to you, just as it serves you it is reliable I recommend it: https://www.virwox.com

Last edited:

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
Well, they are even not updating existing NPL licenses. And registration for new ones is also closed.

Would not surprise me, if they announce that they will not offer server version for download anymore. Only for ATHP partners...

RIP NPL
That's not true! My license got updated for another 6 months! (2 days ago)

roflcopter21

Nov 14, 2017
That's not true! My license got updated for another 6 months! (2 days ago)

Well, I wrote a ticket and got this reply:
Hi There,

Thank you for your interest in our non profit licences (NPL).

Teamspeak have withdrawn this request until further notice,
in order to review our community support strategy. Please continue to
visit our website for further updates.

After few writing they renewed it...
Bureaucratic nonsense!

DeviousAngel999

Sep 17, 2018
I do not entirely agree, since at least me, they have given me a total of 8 NPL this year.
No way, i spent few days looking for people that know how to get, or have NPL licence.. So hard to even do that process you've gone trough. So how can i get in touch with you? :)